6 replies to this topic

#1 stalima

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

ok the problem is that on the website my mech selection is listed as N/A and this is apparantly preventing me from logging in and playing... i did contact support over days of back and forth but have been kinda left hanging on

"Very well. I will forward your issue to QA."

but in the meantime as i said i cant actually play the game at all thanks to some sort of bug to do with selling mechs while lagging... so cant anything be done about this? im certain that if only i could switch mech the problem would fix itself

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:36 PM

Your post will do nothing for your issue, as there is absolutely nothing we can do to help you.

They have a new Command Chair post from today talking about trying to find the problems people are having when logging in, so you're probably lumped in with that.

E-mailing Support again to get an update is all you can do.

#3 stalima

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 March 2014 - 06:24 AM

i did e-mail them again... but simply got no response on whether or not they can put up a temporary fix or anything. but the website saying N/A for mech selected is a little awkward since that isnt exactly possible as far as i know

#4 Karl Berg

Technical Director

• 497 posts
  • LocationVancouver

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:12 AM

Give it another shot. Looks like your selected mech got all messed up, and UI 2 has an issue with invalid selected mechs. I know the UI guys have already fixed this issue; the patch is currently undergoing testing and will eventually work it's way onto production.

For now, I have directly reset your selected mech to a trial mech. You can change this to anything you want once you log in. Hopefully that resolves this issue for you. Sorry for the troubles! ;)

#5 Iqfish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,488 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationGermany, CGN

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:40 AM

View PostDurant Carlyle, on 12 March 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

Your post will do nothing for your issue, as there is absolutely nothing we can do to help you.

Karl Berg to the rescue!

#6 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:56 AM

Awesome to see response and at least a temp fix on someones issue and to know its being worked on!

#7 stalima

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 227 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:52 AM

yea its all fixed up now so im good to go... get destroyed coz im a bit rusty by now lol

and thanks for not leaving stuck till the next patch :P

Edited by stalima, 14 March 2014 - 09:53 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users