Join Agents Of Ninjaforce Tacos!

No replies to this topic

#1 Azerius Mezinar

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 09:07 PM

Yes, I was with CWI, and, no, I left of my own volition. I wish CWI well, and hope their campaigns are a continued success.

With that out of the way, who are the Agents of NinjaForce TACO (ANFT)?

My desire is to have a very active CW community (of a sorts, anyways), who focuses on having FUN. Competitive game-play can be fun, but so can being a force for random, mostly good, change.

Basically, I want members to be relaxed enough not to turn the game into a paramilitary operation, but serious enough to be committed to win in (most) of the battles we engage in.

Our continuing mission:

To spread comedic awesomeness through-out the galaxy (but without engaging in any conduct that would get you banned by PGI, because that would not be fun... at all!)

Rules are simple:

1) Thou Shalt spread fun and humor in every game as long as it is within good taste. Respect your enemies, and please don't say things like "GGClose", or ask the other side to eject from their mechs unless you're making a ghost drop!

2) Thou Shalt Smear peanut butter and Taco sauce all over Comstar equipment whenever we face the prospect of losing a world (either intentionally, or accidentally). However, Mustard, Chipotle, Cheese-sauce, and fried potato products stuffed inside of milkshakes shall suffice.

3) Thou Shalt work for MONEY! MONEY MONEY MONEY MONEY! *cackles with lunacy* It is the the bread of the universe, and frankly, it lets us play with odd builds that baffle, confound, and destroy.

4) Thou Shalt learn how to be proficient in both Innersphere, and Clan Mechs!

Anyways, I don't have a guild site, and I definitely do not have a TS server. This is not a troll unit, rather a (admittedly wannabe) comedy club of sorts.

Edited by Azerius Mezinar, 03 January 2015 - 09:08 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users