- - - - -

Silly Little Thing

8 replies to this topic

#1 Fat Weasel

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:28 AM

It is just a silly thing, but I just put a ERPPC on my raven above my med laser and they still look the same. Now I haven't got barrel envy but why is a ERPPC on another mech huge and why is it the same as a med laser on my Raven RVN-X4.

Many thanks and big hugs for polite replies .

#2 Wraith 1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:35 AM

Not all the mechs have gotten visual customization yet. A gauss on my CTF-4X looks the same as a machine gun.

Back in the beta, nothing changed visually based on your weapon loadout. I think the Jagermech was the first one, then they started adding it to some of the older mechs.

#3 Turist0AT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,311 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 01:36 AM

Raven have not yet had dynamic hardpoints pas. CTF is on the list too. You beat me to it wraith.

Edited by Turist0AT, 17 March 2014 - 03:40 AM.

#4 Fat Weasel

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 02:15 AM

Thank you

#5 Bhelogan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 328 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

View PostFat Weasel, on 17 March 2014 - 01:28 AM, said:

Now I haven't got barrel envy

Maybe you should, since not all mechs are not the same. Anyway, you know what they say. It's not the size, but how you use it.

#6 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 17 March 2014 - 04:07 AM

Also, weapon size is not consistent; even for mechs that HAVE weapon-adjusting geometry, different mechs will have different-sized PPCs

#7 luxebo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 2,342 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:23 PM

View PostTurist0AT, on 17 March 2014 - 01:36 AM, said:

Raven have not yet had dynamic hardpoints pas. CTF is on the list too. You beat me to it wraith.

I believe it's Raven, Spider, Commando, Cicada, Centurion, Dragon, Cataphract, Awesome, and Stalker that still need dynamic hardpoints. Raven, Spider, Blackjack, Trebuchet, Quickdraw, and Phoenix mechs also need heroes.

#8 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,658 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:38 PM

Some of the older ones do have some dynamic updates but it's the existence of a weapon rather than the kind of weapon. For example, on the Raven, if you have one laser in the arm, it shows one barrel. If you have two, there are two barrels. Even if you have nothing there, it stills shows one barrel though. And the barrels don't change at all in look.

#9 Takashi Uchida

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 496 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

View PostRedshift2k5, on 17 March 2014 - 04:07 AM, said:

Also, weapon size is not consistent; even for mechs that HAVE weapon-adjusting geometry, different mechs will have different-sized PPCs

Battlemasters should be called "Freud's Mech" because those arm guns are freakin huge. Look like Wolverine's claws lmao.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users