No replies to this topic

#1 Ziogualty

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Sergeant
  • Sergeant
  • 382 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:54 AM

I remember the good old days when we used to say "Hey, it's a BETA!" to every issue or missing feature in MWO.

Actually is almost impossible to hope your friends will try the game and stay (except for the BT lovers).

We still have so many arguments that are hard to counter talking about the good and bad of this game.

Bringing back "Beta" status could help us justify a lot of stuff like SRM, general hit reg and hit boxes, mech collisions, destructable environment (the infamous "falling trees" topic), lack of social tools like corps, lobbies and lack of star map, engine flaws, still ongoing weapons balance and such.

Now i know it will be pretty crazy to roll back to "beta" status, but we all know PGI is quite crazy in a lot of decisions made, so should be no big problem.

More, a move like that could bring some return in term of marketing strategy, because i bet everything that all the major videogame magazines would make an article about that, making a lot of people curious.

P.S. I know this is impossible to do, but if you'll be Chief of PGI, will you dare to make such a controversial and (in some way) revolutionary decision?

Edited by Attank, 20 March 2014 - 07:55 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users