To Banshee Or Not To Banshee

41 replies to this topic

#41 Revolv0

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 28 August 2014 - 08:38 AM

The 3E is so much fun, and what I used to place 14th on the last tournament in IS ASSAULTS. 3 ac5's, 4 medium lasers Standard 350 Engine and Endo Steel. I had several 1000+ games that weekend. I used the 4 mediums when within 300m, with an ac5 alpha. Devastating. Remember to use your shield arms when possible. If your diligent, when fighting other heavies and assaults with ac20's time their shots to bring up your shield.

As expressed before, this is an XL friendly mech, especially when you become skilled with your massive shields.

It is worth grinding through the inferior 3S and 3M to master the 3E.

Enjoy!

#42 NZT Limitless

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 131 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 June 2016 - 03:47 AM

I have the Banshee Mastery pack and to be honest initially I was a bit skeptical as it is fairly slow and torso twisting was a nightmare and I had it in my head that I could be a front line brawler from the get go. Well now a few games on and I have happily settled into the fact that I am either the poker 3MC with 5 Large pulses and 2 small ( to push the Large up the body) or a all out mopper upper with 8 medium pulses and NO XL. Ran the Mopper upper last night and got my ace of spades and some. The 3E Dakka is also really good. Just remember out of sight out of mind. If you end up in front at the front line you will be dead before you can turn to waddle away. Best way to handle this is to hill peak , corner peak. When I want all out speed and damage and thrills I either drop with my EBJ 2 X ERPPC and 6 mediums or my Jenner 6 x srm 6.

So if I could go back in time, I would buy it again , Master it and then sell everything apart from the 3MC.

NZT Limitless.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users