Ideas For Future Updates

No replies to this topic

#1 Emo Jester

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 12:03 PM

The messaging system needs to be up dated or re done you don't get messages from a friend unless you are not in game the message says it is there but when you click on it you get nothing so i believe the messaging system should be re done to where you not only get it when you come out of game but can chat with friends in game as well
I have said this before in a recent post like a few months ago :) Water needs to cool your Mech down maybe having to put heat sinks in the feet to make it like that maybe not
Gauss the Gauss needs to be re done it was good but now it sucks you must charge it to just fire? and the time it takes to fire for the DPS Dual AC/10's are better than Dual Gauss i think the Gauss if it is going to be charged it should get to ignore some armor
Thermal Vision should be put into the game H is heat vision and N is Night Thermal should be put int he game i believe it would help out on volcano maps and feel free to laugh at me for this i might of just made a moron out of my self
Private matches we should be able to create our own private matches so we can either practice or host our our events
These are all the ones i can think about right now so lets list what we got so far

-Messaging System
-Water cooling
-Gauss Revamp
-Thermal
-Private matches

Edited by Emo Jester, 22 March 2014 - 12:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users