- - - - -

Clan Invasion Pre-Order Questions

7 replies to this topic

#1 MadBomberMan

• PipPipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:21 PM

Hi,

I already preordered the clan invasion package many months ago, do I still benefit from the recently offered items? I did not see them listed in the package when I made my purchase

Also, the $500 Golden Mechs

Do they have different weapons loadouts/hardpoints than their non gold counterparts?

Thanks

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 10:25 PM

The 500 dollar gold mechs are essentially a gold-painted extra shiny version of the mech that you probably can't do anything but 'tint' with a 30% cbill bonus. Thankfully you also get the full 240 dollar clan package with them but that's about it. It's just "a rare collector's item."

You should be able to benefit from all the items that are "unlocked."

It honestly appeared they didn't make enough sales for the first unlock before the deadline. Or if they did, then you should have 30 days of premium sitting and waiting to be activated.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 23 March 2014 - 04:23 AM

They recently added additional, smaller chunks of premuim time as preorder bonuses; we'll get these when the deadlines pass for those months. after march 31st we'l get the 21 day premium time extra for march, and so on. whivh is helpful for activating some now and save the next chunk for later.

#4 Sargon X

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 51 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 23 March 2014 - 06:07 AM

View PostKoniving, on 22 March 2014 - 10:25 PM, said:

It honestly appeared they didn't make enough sales for the first unlock before the deadline. Or if they did, then you should have 30 days of premium sitting and waiting to be activated.

The unlock is only for the "social rewards", whatever those are. You should still be guaranteed to get the Monthly Rewards, which are separate from the Social Reward unlocks.

#5 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:57 AM

View PostSargon X, on 23 March 2014 - 06:07 AM, said:

The unlock is only for the "social rewards", whatever those are. You should still be guaranteed to get the Monthly Rewards, which are separate from the Social Reward unlocks.

Didn't see anything about social rewards. Did you mean the loyalty ones?

I based what I said on the Phoenix package, where supposedly if they didn't make enough sales the 'extras' tacked in 'late' into the package thing wouldn't be given out. They were given, though.

#6 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:03 PM

View PostKoniving, on 23 March 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

I based what I said on the Phoenix package, where supposedly if they didn't make enough sales the 'extras' tacked in 'late' into the package thing wouldn't be given out. They were given, though.

There's an extra 4 part "stretch" goal that has a tracker. Not sure if that's what he's talking about. I think it was at 80% last I checked.

#7 Sargon X

• PipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 51 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:07 PM

View PostKoniving, on 23 March 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

Posted Image

No, I was referring to the Social Rewards in this image. The Monthly rewards are guaranteed rewards for preordering. The only reference I have seen to unlockable rewards is the Social Rewards, and those don't appear tied to the Monthly Rewards in any way.

#8 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 12:09 PM

View PostSargon X, on 23 March 2014 - 12:07 PM, said:

Ah that thing on the left. I didn't know what that was. o.O;

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users