Revamp Needed - Infinite Spawn - Selectable Maps - Mech Selection

1 reply to this topic

#1 IonPhoenix

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 22 March 2014 - 08:37 PM

This game has many flaws, but first lets say, this.

Its great to play Battletech Mechs.

Ok, that being said, this game needs some basic fixes.

We need Game modes that include respawns, with selectable deaths allowed.
10 kills/20 kills/infinite(this would just have a timer). No timer on Respawn matches
other than infinite.

We need mech selection, after we find out the map, that we are playing. A quick menu tab
would work. some little drop down of current mechs in mechlab.

We need a cleaner way of quickly changing builds. current system is clunky.

List in game earned credits at the top of list for purchasable items, and mc under it.

I have many other ideas, but thats a nice start.

#2 luigi256

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,082 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 March 2014 - 09:07 PM

View PostIonPhoenix, on 22 March 2014 - 08:37 PM, said:

We need Game modes that include respawns, with selectable deaths allowed.
10 kills/20 kills/infinite(this would just have a timer). No timer on Respawn matches
other than infinite.

We need mech selection, after we find out the map, that we are playing. A quick menu tab
would work. some little drop down of current mechs in mechlab.

We need a cleaner way of quickly changing builds. current system is clunky.

Some interesting points here.

For the first one it would be nice to have this mode but also have it so that if I choose any when selecting a match I can choose to exclude certain modes. Such as that mode and conquest for example.

For point two I have mixed feelings about it. Don't know how to say it really. For competitive play I guess that if we had mech choice on the "ladder" it would make everyone choose optimal builds which would be good, but also there would be no bad choice. I can't word it right but think starcraft if you played it. Some maps are better for certain races and in some occasions you have to deal with it.

For the third point I hope they make it happen. It is quite time consuming to have to go through all the menus. Also implement auto reload consumables please. I know I spend a lot of time putting UAV on my lights after every match they are in. (Realistically it is probably less than a minute but sometimes it just gets annoying)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users