#61 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 29 March 2014 - 05:44 AM

Feel free to jump in our TS server too, to see if someone is available. However, i think we will be hosting an internal lance tournament this evening.

#62 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 02 April 2014 - 05:51 AM

Has the TS info been given out yet? Please let me know the info,so we can check it out also.

Galaxy Commander Mezlo Steele

#63 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:30 AM

We tested bandwidth use over the weekend and TS3 did server migration and maintenance thru Tuesday morning. We should be sending info out this week to gauge interest, see who wants rooms and to start setting permissions. Probably Thursday given RL.

#64 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts
  • LocationRelentless Pursuit Vincent Mk.42-class Corvette. Inbound to the Inner Sphere

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:24 AM

View PostLukoi, on 02 April 2014 - 06:30 AM, said:

We tested bandwidth use over the weekend and TS3 did server migration and maintenance thru Tuesday morning. We should be sending info out this week to gauge interest, see who wants rooms and to start setting permissions. Probably Thursday given RL.

Please let Clan Coyote know as we are very interested in a Clan Community Server.

#65 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:31 AM

Willdo Mezlo.

#66 Tetryon88

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • LocationMontreal, Canada

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:56 AM

This could be a great thing if only for organizing clan v clan matches. I'll forward this to my higher ups and see what they say. Presently we have a sponsored channel on NGNG and our own private TS server but if this helps organize a cohesive place to drop with other like minded individuals, why the heck not.

#67 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:15 AM

View PostTetryon88, on 03 April 2014 - 08:56 AM, said:

This could be a great thing if only for organizing clan v clan matches. I'll forward this to my higher ups and see what they say. Presently we have a sponsored channel on NGNG and our own private TS server but if this helps organize a cohesive place to drop with other like minded individuals, why the heck not.

Even if you guys do not elect to have your primary rooms on this server it would be a good spot for a recruiter or unit coordinator to have an alternate avater set up to contact like minded Clan units.

As it stands now there are Clan units operating on NGNG, Mercstars, Comstar Irregulars, their own private servers and in at least one case I am aware of, a House Hub server. Kind of difficult for us all to promote "community" (for those that would be interested...not everyone is) spread to the four winds as we are currently.

#68 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 03 April 2014 - 10:15 AM

CGB alpha and beta Galaxy are looking forward to the establishment of this Clan based teamspeak.

#69 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:42 PM

Where possible although the Dark Born has its own TS provision it would be nice if the Dark Caste could still be considered as an element of Clan soceity and having a presence on the new Clan TS server.

I think it would be useful to maintain all Clan players as having a presence in one big community irrespective of their affiliations or politics.

I can supply the various graphics and info as needs for the TS3 server as required.

Edited by Noesis, 03 April 2014 - 02:42 PM.

#70 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:27 PM

If the dark caste is to be allowed, it should be at the very bottom of the listings. To put them in their place.
(joking aside I see no problem there but my voice doesn't carry much authority in the matter)

#71 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 04:41 PM

Noesis,

As a Clan-oriented unit, you will be more than welcome to keep a section there. Clan-bandit dezgra and surats are still Clan, lol.

#72 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 04 April 2014 - 05:12 AM

View PostLukoi, on 03 April 2014 - 04:41 PM, said:

Noesis,

As a Clan-oriented unit, you will be more than welcome to keep a section there. Clan-bandit dezgra and surats are still Clan, lol.

Well, actually they chose to stay out of Clan society :D

But if we say this TS is a representation of the Clan Homeworlds, then it would be realistic to have a representation of Dark Caste bandits :D

#73 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:41 PM

Quick update.

NPL and 512 is up. We are doing one final bandwidth test and comparison Sunday night during our MCW tournament matches and barring any issues we should be "publishing" the information to interested parties early next week.

#74 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:09 PM

Units interested in initial access feel free to drop a note here or PM me. We will get you access (base rooms are already created to get people started) and establish your channel admins so you can build your interior rooms etc.

Our only request at this time (minus the obvious of just being respectful of others) is that no one runs a radio station in their comms.

Bear in mind as we add folks tomorrow it will not be open to the fullblown public immediately and it will be a little bit of a ghost town as we get it established. There will be no donations requested so hopefully this will save units a few bucks and help us build the overall Clan community.

#75 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:44 PM

CGB Would like to know the comms info and we would be honoured to help break it in.

#76 Noesis

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 4,436 posts
  • LocationIn the Lab

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

"Was that someone near that HPG Console. ..... nah can't have been ..... must have been my imagination."

aka

The Dark Born requesting a room within the Clan TS3 server.

#77 zudukai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,707 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

nice work gentlemen, i hope we can all settle in comfortably.

<S>
seyla

#78 BLOOD WOLF

• The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:10 AM

This is interesting

#79 Mezlo Steele

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 120 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 03:46 AM

View PostLukoi, on 06 April 2014 - 09:09 PM, said:

Units interested in initial access feel free to drop a note here or PM me. We will get you access (base rooms are already created to get people started) and establish your channel admins so you can build your interior rooms etc.

Our only request at this time (minus the obvious of just being respectful of others) is that no one runs a radio station in their comms.

Bear in mind as we add folks tomorrow it will not be open to the fullblown public immediately and it will be a little bit of a ghost town as we get it established. There will be no donations requested so hopefully this will save units a few bucks and help us build the overall Clan community.

Clan Coyote Omega Galaxy Commander requests permission to come aboard the hub.

CCOG Mezlo Steele

#80 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:11 AM

First round of invitations sent.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users