Tourny Format

2 replies to this topic

#1 Scopes

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:45 AM

So when do the people that refuse to drop solo (matchmaker is bad enough without not being on comms with your team) get to participate? Every tournament that I've seen has been solo (skewing the number of people dropping solo vs people dropping in groups btw)... when are you going to do like a 4 assault in a group tournament? or 4 lights in a group? Etc.

#2 RickySpanish

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationWubbing your comrades

Posted 24 March 2014 - 07:50 AM

I was SO taking part in the faction tourny, but then I played for a couple of hours and the LRM bullshittery made me quit and play Guild Wars 2 instead. I've actually found the economy and money grabbing by Arena Net to be a breath of fresh air compared to what PGI have been doing with this game.

Back on topic, they can't balance the weapon systems in the game, claim that 84% of players drop solo (a disgusting statistic that is ENTIRELY CAUSED BY THEM!) and consistently mess up the UI... What makes you think they can foster any sort of team-play? They don't even have a lobby system in place for Christ's sake.

Sorry bro, we aint getting tournaments that actually matter until they can figure out a way to charge us MC to run our own through private matches.

#3 mp00

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 319 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationIn a bottle, Canada

Posted 24 March 2014 - 10:04 AM

On a NGNG podcast with Russ Bullock the next tourney is supposed to be a pre-register lance tourney. Probably that will be a bad weekend for pugs.. or the great house-hunt by pugs. Either way looking forward to it.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users