- - - - -

Looking For Players

3 replies to this topic

#1 3Nt1tY

• Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:05 AM

As the title states guys, looking for people/clan/community to play with/in, for fun or not. I dont mind, the only issue iv had in finding players is that iv came across a large amount of guys from the states, and as we are all aware, living in scotland and dropping with people from the states means i have to be up at odd times if i want to play with others in that case!
so, without rambling on anymore, is there anyone out there who could pick up a lonely Pilot?

Cheers Guys.

Entity.

#2 GingerPig

• PipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 57 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 March 2014 - 05:24 AM

Get yourself down to Phoenix Dominion... we have a European Battalion. Several Brits and others from around Europe.

#3 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 26 March 2014 - 07:45 AM

I would suggest you browse the Merc corp, IS faction, and clan faction areas of the forum if you're looking for a group to play with.

#4 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 26 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

Additionally to the forums Redshift2k5 already posted, which are our official recruitment forums, you can try to create a post in the Hiring Hall, with your specifics. Several units form all over the world are activly looking into that thread for new recruits daily.

Please excuse me, but I'm closing this thread down, because this forum right here is to help new or returning players to get into the game and its workings. We don't want to make this harder on them as it already is, by having them maneuver through recruitment posts as well, or do we? :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users