Better Stats

3 replies to this topic

#1 Shakagra

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

Hi there,

I'd like to propose improved stats at the end of a game. It would be great to how much damage I did to wich mech, my kills (yeah, 3, but cmon, i want to know whom I killed), what components I destroyed etc. Basically, look at World of Tanks, they have done a pretty decent job. Also, I would really love to see my game stats even when I decide to leave the game early to play with a different mech.

#2 Bhael Fire

Banned - Cheating

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 4,002 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Outback wastes of planet Outreach.

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:49 AM

On the main pilot stats page on the website, I've always wanted a list of every player I've killed and how many times I've killed them. Also, I want to know who killed me and how many times they've killed me.

Would help in establishing priority targets.

#3 Szegedin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:49 AM

View PostShakagra, on 28 March 2014 - 09:45 AM, said:

Hi there,

I'd like to propose improved stats at the end of a game. It would be great to how much damage I did to wich mech, my kills (yeah, 3, but cmon, i want to know whom I killed), what components I destroyed etc. Basically, look at World of Tanks, they have done a pretty decent job. Also, I would really love to see my game stats even when I decide to leave the game early to play with a different mech.

Yeah some sort of battlelog that showed all the events, even if it was just a .txt file dumped into the game directory would be very cool.

#4 Shakagra

Rookie

• Bridesmaid
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:57 AM

hm... no, i am talking about something like this:

Posted Image

here you can see how much many components you destroyed, if you hover above the symbol you get a mouse-over-info what components you did destroy, how often you hit the enemy, mouse-over tells you how much damage you did to that enemy, if you spotted the enemy and how much damage was achieved due to your spotting, if you have killed the enemy (final blow), next page:

Posted Image

here you can see the stats of your team and of the enemy team, if you click at a player you get this nice information window about his stats in this round. also you can see if someone got an award in this match.

this game is all about how good you performed in comparison to the rest of your team, and therefore i want to see who was good, who really contributed to this fight, how good or bad i was in comparison etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users