- - - - -

Armor Bar Graph For The Colorblind?

4 replies to this topic

#1 Zoid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:26 PM

I really liked this feature of previous mech games since I can't really tell the difference between damaged and almost dead, due to colorblindness. Is there a way to activate it here?

Edited by Zoid, 29 March 2014 - 06:27 PM.

#2 Bigbacon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,094 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

All they need to bring back is the HTAL display....would solve the problem.

#3 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 March 2014 - 08:31 PM

Don't think that is there. I would look around for user.cfg file edits that could do that. You did the right thing by asking around the forums here. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me can help with this.

#4 TheCaptainJZ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,676 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:35 PM

I can't say for sure, but I know this has been asked for in the past and I'm pretty sure the devs said something like they really aren't considering doing it. Maybe down the road, but not a priority. They have said something about revamping the ingame UI after UI2.0 so maybe they can incorporate it then. But I have not heard anything about when they plan to do that (or if they still are). You can submit this under the suggestions forum or look for an existing thread there (there probably is somewhere) or email support. They did work on the UI during closed beta to make it more colorblind friendly. So they have shown a concern for that segment of the playerbase in the past.

#5 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:54 AM

There is no such option available, sorry! I would obviously suggest you make your case in the suggestion forum, and it wouldn't hurt to bug Russ about it on his twitter, he does a fair amount of community feedback via twitter.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users