Solo Queue Matchmaking (For Real)

No replies to this topic

#1 Shad0wsFury

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:07 AM

To put it bluntly, the solo queue matchmaking system sucks. I'm sorry to sound like a jerk, but it's true.

I don't pretend to understand the arcane "elo" system and it's intricacies. All I know is that almost every day I like to do 10 or 12 drops in the solo queue, and at least three out of four days I end up being on teams that can't win to save their lives. I might have a day where I win once or twice out of ten, or a day like today, where I lose SEVEN times in a row.

The bottom line is: IT'S NOT FUN.

I don't need to win all the time, or even most of the time, but getting my **** pushed in by the matchmaker is about as fun as when a drill sergeant would PT the **** out of me in basic training 15 years ago.

I'm also going to go ahead and preempt the trolls by admitting I'm not a pro player. I may not even be average. I don't know, and I don't care. I usually do well in my matches, but it feels like I have to have epic matches (super rare) and carry my team to get wins.

I'll close up this post by saying that I think the terrible rewards for losses are part of my problem too. I probably would care less if I could still make decent cbills when my team ***** the bed, but I can't, and after 7 losses the lack of cbills considering the time I just invested seriously pisses me off.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users