Atlas/timberwolf Pilot

7 replies to this topic

#1 Covenant

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

Any Clans looking for an assault pilot? Looking for a clan that sticks close tothe clan code, trials of position etc.

Covenant is name in game.

#2 FireSlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

Try Clan Wolf. http://mwomercs.com/...wclan-wolfinfo/ great lore and nice guys there.

#3 Scarlet Tempest

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThule System

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:32 PM

Hail Future Trothkin,

Most of the clans follow all the codes of the clans for the most part. There is a few of us who have changed it but I am pretty sure, 99% of the clans you will find here are following the clans ways. Most of us are also very nice and easy to get along with with our own fair share of lore. No matter what kind of pilot you are you can't make a wrong decision when joining clans. So please just choose based on what you like the most rather it be their colors, history, beliefs, or even just the people in the clan. All clans are a great decision.

Edited by Zeries, 29 March 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#4 Lucky Moniker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 452 posts
  • LocationSeaside, CA

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

or even: http://mwograndcouncil.enjin.com/
new collaberative effort where you can see a few Clans in one place

#5 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 29 March 2014 - 09:58 PM

Welcome, im just out of the iron womb myself and looking to join a clan. Read up on your clans and pick the one you like most.

You'll probably have to fight a trial of position to determine your place in a clan shortly after joining but no worries most clans and your fellow sibko are really helpful, read up on rules and guidelines before joining

#6 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:32 AM

Thank you FireSlade :)

As he already said, you are welcome to enter in one of our sibkos in Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy! Here is how to join .

We are a lore-based unit and quite a few of us actively roleplay in the forums, but i can assure you there are more than enough good guys. You may read the stuff in the page i linked but i anticipate that after a cadet time you may be granted a chance to fight a Trial of Position to join the warrior caste. In future new Trials of Bloodright may be held too :unsure:

I successfully passed my Blooding back in mid-July and since then i have been a proud MechWarrior of the 4th Wolf Guards.

P.S. As Lucky Moniker suggested, you can join this new website that is intended to become the new community hub for all the Clans, to chat, drop togheter and organize Trials of Possession and, more generically, Zellbrigen battles!

May Kerensky bless your choice.

#7 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:57 AM

you may also look at Delta Galaxy of Clan Wolf: www.cwdg.us

#8 FireSlade

• 1,174 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:58 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 30 March 2014 - 03:32 AM, said:

Thank you FireSlade :)

As he already said, you are welcome to enter in one of our sibkos in Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy! Here is how to join .

We are a lore-based unit and quite a few of us actively roleplay in the forums, but i can assure you there are more than enough good guys. You may read the stuff in the page i linked but i anticipate that after a cadet time you may be granted a chance to fight a Trial of Position to join the warrior caste. In future new Trials of Bloodright may be held too :unsure:

I successfully passed my Blooding back in mid-July and since then i have been a proud MechWarrior of the 4th Wolf Guards.

P.S. As Lucky Moniker suggested, you can join this new website that is intended to become the new community hub for all the Clans, to chat, drop togheter and organize Trials of Possession and, more generically, Zellbrigen battles!

May Kerensky bless your choice.

I am actually planning on trying to join in the near future when I have more time and teamspeak installed. Thus I thought that it would be great to suggest. Although from the looks of things on the forums you cannot go wrong with any of the Clans all seem like nice, honorable individuals that want to play and have fun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users