Match Mode Selection...

1 reply to this topic

#1 Pygar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 12:26 PM

I tried the new Match Mode Selection UI tweak you guys made on the test server last night, and having more flexibility in selecting (or de-selecting) match modes is a very nice change, except...

... that the game system doesn't remember what you selected last match and requires you to choose every time you enter a match. I don't know how everybody else feels about it, or if it's worth making the change now ahead of the "launch module" release (whenever that is)- but it seems that Me and the people I run with tend to not to change our minds about what mode(s) we want to play frequently enough to warrant being prompted every time I/we drop.

#2 OP8

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 142 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:33 PM

Yeah see there's that and reloading consumable modules that EVERYBODY thinks is a stupid waste of everybody's time and clicks- and even though it was irritating before having to select these things again and again, the devs thought they'd piss off every body even more by forcing you to unselect two things instead of the single completely wasted moment you had before. Everybody is sick of all the things the game doesn't remember from match to match, and we need an option for "REMEMBER WHAT MODULES AND FUQUING MODE WE WANTED LAST GAME", but no- let's keep making things take longer and add unnecessary clicks as much as possible. People have been actively annoyed by this for a long time. I guess we should be happy we don't have to buy a new mech and rebuild our loadouts from scratch every game, that'll probably be a feature of UI 3.0 at this rate...

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users