What Is The Easiest Way To Find An Equipped Engine?

Loadout

22 replies to this topic

#21 Jody Von Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,551 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 03 April 2014 - 12:47 PM

I have never considered swapping engines around. I save up 20 - 30 mil CBills and buy a chassis and outfit it the way I want it. Once that ones elited, I go to the next chassis. All of my mechs are ready to launch at any given time, weapon and engine wise. I do have 5 or 6 modules that move to whatever I'm currently running.

Edited by Jody Von Jedi, 03 April 2014 - 12:48 PM.

#22 MaxStr

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:36 PM

Just check the inventory tab, it will list out all the equipment you have and what its equipped to.

JK, the UI is a joke.

#23 Jin Ma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,323 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 06:54 PM

View PostAmsro, on 02 April 2014 - 12:08 PM, said:

Buy a new one. I can't be bothered to look for modules or engines in the new UI. Either I have enough cbills to get another engine for the mech or play another mech.

No more mini games for me.

playing right into PGI's hands. If they got people burning their Cbills because theres no Engine search feature, then why would they ever add a engine search feature?

View PostMaxKarnage, on 03 April 2014 - 06:36 PM, said:

Just check the inventory tab, it will list out all the equipment you have and what its equipped to.

JK, the UI is a joke.

The mech inventory currently only shows modules equipted and weapons/equiptment. IDK why engine is not on there, it seems intuitive to me and theres plenty of room for engine info. And while they are at it add ammo equipted by tonnage, and #heat sinks

Edited by Jin Ma, 03 April 2014 - 06:55 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users