#321 Amsro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,435 posts
  • LocationCharging my Gauss Rifle

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:13 AM

View PostCraig Steele, on 04 April 2014 - 08:33 PM, said:

I think at this point you are just rambling.

Dude you haven't dropped a good point into the conversation for a couple pages. You are just arguing with EVERYONE else in the thread. Almost personally.

Or haven't you noticed?

It is so much simpler then you are trying to make it. Two Ques. Why do you ignore this idea and spew randomness in its place?

Have a Solo Only Que, where only Solo players can drop in. Same metrics, balancing and matchmaking 3/3/3/3. Fair solo teams. No more scarey boogie man teams!

Have a Any Size Group Que, where Solo players can drop in. Same metrics, balancing and matchmaking 3/3/3/3. One/Two group(s) per team, matching team(s) size on both sides. This allows singles to drop in at leisure for a more tactical experience.

Both sides of the coin are happy have their own game modes, teams have a potential to recruit players directly from the team que. This allows a kind of advancement and progress for someone that is looking for a team, again this is a win/win.

There is no way it won't work. I can't understand why it isn't what we are using, people came up with it in 2012 when it was 1-8 team size. It was lol'd at then by pgi, now their team players have all left, waiting for the team game to come back.

Now PGI flat out changed their mind and wants them to pay MC to come back and play. HAHA.

ggclose.

#322 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

View PostAmsro, on 05 April 2014 - 07:13 AM, said:

ggclose.

You forgot the opener of LORD AMSRO.

#323 RG Notch

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,987 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:18 AM

View PostAmsro, on 05 April 2014 - 07:13 AM, said:

Dude you haven't dropped a good point into the conversation for a couple pages. You are just arguing with EVERYONE else in the thread. Almost personally.

Or haven't you noticed?

It is so much simpler then you are trying to make it. Two Ques. Why do you ignore this idea and spew randomness in its place?

Have a Solo Only Que, where only Solo players can drop in. Same metrics, balancing and matchmaking 3/3/3/3. Fair solo teams. No more scarey boogie man teams!

Have a Any Size Group Que, where Solo players can drop in. Same metrics, balancing and matchmaking 3/3/3/3. One/Two group(s) per team, matching team(s) size on both sides. This allows singles to drop in at leisure for a more tactical experience.

Both sides of the coin are happy have their own game modes, teams have a potential to recruit players directly from the team que. This allows a kind of advancement and progress for someone that is looking for a team, again this is a win/win.

There is no way it won't work. I can't understand why it isn't what we are using, people came up with it in 2012 when it was 1-8 team size. It was lol'd at then by pgi, now their team players have all left, waiting for the team game to come back.

Now PGI flat out changed their mind and wants them to pay MC to come back and play. HAHA.

ggclose.

You say you have no idea why it's not implemented then you answer it at the very end. If they had 2 queues they couldn't monetize it. Are you people who don't get it that dense?

#324 Amsro

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

View PostRG Notch, on 05 April 2014 - 07:18 AM, said:

You say you have no idea why it's not implemented then you answer it at the very end. If they had 2 queues they couldn't monetize it. Are you people who don't get it that dense?

That is the whole point. The nonstop moneygrab is getting obvious, just flat out kicking their players in the nuts. $500 gold mechs, $240 clan pack, pay to play matches.

It is getting out of hand. If you think "we don't get it" then I'm not sure which one of us is dense. That is the most obvious point.

It shouldn't be that way, if instead the gameplay is fun, then you buy Premium Time/Mech Bays/ Hero Mechs/Clan packs. But PGI themselves are too dense to understand that. They have proven time and time again that they have NO BUSINESS managing this project.

Does this shed more light on to the subject for you? Or is my concept still to thick?

#325 RG Notch

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,987 posts
  • LocationNYC

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

View PostAmsro, on 05 April 2014 - 07:33 AM, said:

That is the whole point. The nonstop moneygrab is getting obvious, just flat out kicking their players in the nuts. $500 gold mechs, $240 clan pack, pay to play matches.

It is getting out of hand. If you think "we don't get it" then I'm not sure which one of us is dense. That is the most obvious point.

It shouldn't be that way, if instead the gameplay is fun, then you buy Premium Time/Mech Bays/ Hero Mechs/Clan packs. But PGI themselves are too dense to understand that. They have proven time and time again that they have NO BUSINESS managing this project.

Does this shed more light on to the subject for you? Or is my concept still to thick?

If it was obvious why did you say you don't know why it's not implemented?BTW I agree with everything you said and I said before the cool forum people finally got it. :P

Edited by RG Notch, 05 April 2014 - 07:51 AM.

#326 Kenyon Burguess

• Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,619 posts
  • LocationNE PA USA

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

- Afaiac, PGI can learn the hard way about how many players are willing to pay for their P2group option. i don't know anyone willing to pay to drop with friends for no rewards, so even if ppl i don't know do pay, they wont have enough community to fight against. currently the 12man teams get rewards, but the place is barren of drop groups. i don't understand how PGI gets its idea from that broken data.

pugs continue to solo drop and then cry angry tears when they die in piles of cluster-scrap and no one in their team backs them up. i find their cycle of fear and denial amusing. how many bad drops does it take for someone to realize that if they made 3 friends, they could have 3 people to help them? or better yet 4 friends, or even 5. afraid of other people? get off the internet, it was designed to increase human interaction. afraid your skills aren't good and you don't want to embarrass yourself? get over it, we all do bad, then we laugh about it. think you do better alone? well then this meme is for you...

Posted Image

#327 Amsro

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:54 AM

View PostRG Notch, on 05 April 2014 - 07:49 AM, said:

If it was obvious why did you say you don't know why it's not implemented?BTW I agree with everything you said and I said before the cool forum people finally got it. :P

I know you get it, it is simple. I know PGI gets it, they just want your money. Little do they realize they get your money when the game is accessible to all.

That said I still do not get why they have taken 500 days to just piss on the team players of the game.

Edited by Amsro, 05 April 2014 - 07:57 AM.

#328 wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 11,152 posts
  • LocationStomping around in a giant robot, of course.

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 04 April 2014 - 10:03 PM, said:

:P when the clans come, i will fly the wolf's banner, and i will solo no more.

I do dislike the lone wolf sig.

Good luck finding four other Wolves you can group with.

Oh, wait. PGI's putting Clanners into lances. And doesn't support 5-man groups.

Whoops.

#329 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:16 AM

View PostBLOOD WOLF, on 04 April 2014 - 10:33 PM, said:

Roadbeer, it's time for you to say.

"you know what, maybe there is more to it than i am seeing.

Nah brah, in what, 3 threads now, over a dozen different people have been telling you (and in this thread Craig as well),
"This is bad, and here are 15 reasons why, and here is the back story as to why it's even worse than what you're seeing"

And you just derp your way through the conversation "Hey guys, PGI has a plan, you're just not seeing it, it's all good"

Ok, fine. You know what PGI used to do, when they had a multi-phase implementation of a complex system. They would explain the phases.

Go back to the Matchmaker system posts from over a year ago. Everyone knew how it was going to be implemented. They weren't necessarily happy with everything about it, but at least they knew "Well, according to the roadmap, it's going to suck now, but by the time it reaches step 3, it won't suck so bad because (insert reason here)" (unfortunately, in regards to Matchmaker, it never got out of the suck, and actually, eventually, has gotten much worse after much tweaking).

This is the part where you say "Yeah, they stopped doing that because when they missed a benchmark, everyone yelled at them". To which, I have to say, it's not because they missed the benchmark, it's because they missed the mark and said nothing about it until they set another mark that they may or may not have hit.
Forumites: "PGI, why?!?!"
PGI: (crickets)
Forumites: "OMG PGI WTF!!!"
PGI: "Hey guys, next benchmark is XXX"
Forumites: "So, um, what happened?"

I can assure you, nobody who has invested a single penny in this game WANTS to be mad at PGI, least of all those who have spent hundreds of dollars on it. Many have a multi-decade love affair with the franchise, and it boils down to the lack of communication, the waffling, the hubris and some would say the contempt with which they interact with their customers that have us in the position we're in.

Now, as to your "We don't have an idea what their plans are for Community Warfare, it'll be fine by then"
Cool, I hope so too. But don't you think that after 2 years, the thing that the future success of this game is hanging on (if it wants to be anything other than a half-assed MW/BT Esport) and there is next to no information on it is a little disconcerting?

Before you point to the PowerPoint presentation at the Launch Party and the Command Chair post from late September, I'm just going to say, that as recently as December, it was stated that 2-12 groups would be returning, a position that was changed in less than 3 months. So any information that was stated as far back as September of 2013, I'm going to call... suspect.

So lets take what we DO know about Community Warfare, and for that, I'm going to refer to the NGNG podcasts #103 and #105. And I'm going to jump around with the referencing here because they ARE separate interviews.

In NGNG 105, Russ talks about the 3 types of play. PUB(lic) matches, Private Matches and Faction Warfare (ok, thought we were calling it Community Warfare, but whatever) and how the Launch Module is the first phase implementation of that.
Let's digest that for a second.

I thought splitting the playerbase was bad? This is why the "Hardcore" mode (1PV only, etc.) was nixed ,and one of the reasons there has been a delay in regional servers, because this sharding would cause longer wait times if the playerbase was split too much, but the future vision is to split the playerbase into 3 different play types. This means that the Public and Private matches have no bearing on CW(FW, whatever),

"But Roadbeer", you say, "this is just the groundwork for what will be the backbone for FW. Those other two play modes will just phase in to FW(CW, whatever)." Cool, that's great, I'm all for it. but if you're going to use the private match system as an ad hoc test bed, then I shouldn't have to pay to use it.

NGNG #103c at the 29:00 mark, Bryan talks about two buckets IS vs IS and IS vs Clan.

"Yeah, Hi, Bryan. Roadbeer here from Free Worlds Press. When you say two buckets, do you mean that in IS vs IS bucket, that it will be the houses fighting against each other like Marik vs Steiner and Kurita vs Davion? or do you mean that it'll just be restricted to IS tech, and it'll basically be the same as it is now in the Public Match System. (Doing the Faction vs Faction thing splits it into at least 6 and potentially 12 buckets if each border has it's own bucket)

Does that also mean in the IS vs Clan does that mean that it will be the factions of the IS that border Clan territory will be fighting the Clan factions? Or does that mean that it will be combined IS forces against Clan forces? Or does that just mean that it will be restricted to IS tech vs Clan tech, but acting like the current Public Match System?

Also, Follow up question, that appears to be splitting the playerbase into two different buckets, I thought splitting the playerbase was bad?"

These questions have been asked a lot on Twitter and on the forums, you have an answer for those? I've searched a lot and I don't have the answer to that yet either.

Now, going from Paul's post about the Launch Module, players are going to be split into 3 Elo buckets as well. Now I don't profess to know how many buckets there are now, but it sounds more like an overlapping scale at the moment where say if you have an Elo of 1500, and the matching threshold is 1400, then that means you're matching with players having an Elo of 100 or 2900. But these buckets sound more like Elo ranges where if your Elo is between point A and point B, you'll be placed in one of three buckets.

So, with all of this information, I count 8 at minimum and up to 20 different buckets that players are going to being split in to. eight(20). Now remember, we couldn't have a Hardcore mode because it would split it into 2 different buckets, and one of the reasons given for not providing a group queue was because it would create longer wait times by splitting the player base into 2 buckets.

But, 8(20), that's cool.

Now, let's take the next problem.

NGNG #105a, Russ states that adding large group play isn't something that anybody want's worked on prior to Faction Warfare (CW, whatever), and will be something looked at after the launch of CW(FW, whatever). So, when we DO get FW (CW, whatever), IF the IS vs IS bucket is actually split into the front lines as advertised, but without Large Group support (which in NGNG 103, Bryan said was a necessary part Community Warfare [FW, whatever]) then the fate of the Great Houses of the Inner Sphere will be relying on 4 player groups mixed with Loyalist solo players and Lone Wolfs.

Let me say that again. The fate of House Marik will largely be placed in the hands of unorganized PUGs, until they get around to making large group support.

You know, I could keep going on, but after writing this much, I've realized who I'm explaining all this to, and that it's just going to fall on Pollyannaish eyes.

TL:DR
Absolutely nothing they've said so far in regards to LM and CW(FW, whatever) makes any sense, in either the short term, or the long term.

#330 Artgathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,764 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:33 AM

View Postwanderer, on 05 April 2014 - 08:07 AM, said:

Good luck finding four other Wolves you can group with.

Oh, wait. PGI's putting Clanners into lances. And doesn't support 5-man groups.

Whoops.

Clearly we will have private matches that allow the 10v12 matchmaking that people have been clamoring for. Problem solved!

:P

#331 Dock Steward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

View PostRoadbeer, on 05 April 2014 - 08:16 AM, said:

Nah brah, in what, 3 threads now, over a dozen different people have been telling you (and in this thread Craig as well),
"This is bad, and here are 15 reasons why, and here is the back story as to why it's even worse than what you're seeing"

And you just derp your way through the conversation "Hey guys, PGI has a plan, you're just not seeing it, it's all good"

Ok, fine. You know what PGI used to do, when they had a multi-phase implementation of a complex system. They would explain the phases.

Go back to the Matchmaker system posts from over a year ago. Everyone knew how it was going to be implemented. They weren't necessarily happy with everything about it, but at least they knew "Well, according to the roadmap, it's going to suck now, but by the time it reaches step 3, it won't suck so bad because (insert reason here)" (unfortunately, in regards to Matchmaker, it never got out of the suck, and actually, eventually, has gotten much worse after much tweaking).

This is the part where you say "Yeah, they stopped doing that because when they missed a benchmark, everyone yelled at them". To which, I have to say, it's not because they missed the benchmark, it's because they missed the mark and said nothing about it until they set another mark that they may or may not have hit.
Forumites: "PGI, why?!?!"
Forumites: "OMG PGI WTF!!!"
PGI: "Hey guys, next benchmark is XXX"
Forumites: "So, um, what happened?"

I can assure you, nobody who has invested a single penny in this game WANTS to be mad at PGI, least of all those who have spent hundreds of dollars on it. Many have a multi-decade love affair with the franchise, and it boils down to the lack of communication, the waffling, the hubris and some would say the contempt with which they interact with their customers that have us in the position we're in.

Now, as to your "We don't have an idea what their plans are for Community Warfare, it'll be fine by then"
Cool, I hope so too. But don't you think that after 2 years, the thing that the future success of this game is hanging on (if it wants to be anything other than a half-assed MW/BT Esport) and there is next to no information on it is a little disconcerting?

Before you point to the PowerPoint presentation at the Launch Party and the Command Chair post from late September, I'm just going to say, that as recently as December, it was stated that 2-12 groups would be returning, a position that was changed in less than 3 months. So any information that was stated as far back as September of 2013, I'm going to call... suspect.

So lets take what we DO know about Community Warfare, and for that, I'm going to refer to the NGNG podcasts #103 and #105. And I'm going to jump around with the referencing here because they ARE separate interviews.

In NGNG 105, Russ talks about the 3 types of play. PUB(lic) matches, Private Matches and Faction Warfare (ok, thought we were calling it Community Warfare, but whatever) and how the Launch Module is the first phase implementation of that.
Let's digest that for a second.

I thought splitting the playerbase was bad? This is why the "Hardcore" mode (1PV only, etc.) was nixed ,and one of the reasons there has been a delay in regional servers, because this sharding would cause longer wait times if the playerbase was split too much, but the future vision is to split the playerbase into 3 different play types. This means that the Public and Private matches have no bearing on CW(FW, whatever),

"But Roadbeer", you say, "this is just the groundwork for what will be the backbone for FW. Those other two play modes will just phase in to FW(CW, whatever)." Cool, that's great, I'm all for it. but if you're going to use the private match system as an ad hoc test bed, then I shouldn't have to pay to use it.

NGNG #103c at the 29:00 mark, Bryan talks about two buckets IS vs IS and IS vs Clan.

"Yeah, Hi, Bryan. Roadbeer here from Free Worlds Press. When you say two buckets, do you mean that in IS vs IS bucket, that it will be the houses fighting against each other like Marik vs Steiner and Kurita vs Davion? or do you mean that it'll just be restricted to IS tech, and it'll basically be the same as it is now in the Public Match System. (Doing the Faction vs Faction thing splits it into at least 6 and potentially 12 buckets if each border has it's own bucket)

Does that also mean in the IS vs Clan does that mean that it will be the factions of the IS that border Clan territory will be fighting the Clan factions? Or does that mean that it will be combined IS forces against Clan forces? Or does that just mean that it will be restricted to IS tech vs Clan tech, but acting like the current Public Match System?

Also, Follow up question, that appears to be splitting the playerbase into two different buckets, I thought splitting the playerbase was bad?"

These questions have been asked a lot on Twitter and on the forums, you have an answer for those? I've searched a lot and I don't have the answer to that yet either.

Now, going from Paul's post about the Launch Module, players are going to be split into 3 Elo buckets as well. Now I don't profess to know how many buckets there are now, but it sounds more like an overlapping scale at the moment where say if you have an Elo of 1500, and the matching threshold is 1400, then that means you're matching with players having an Elo of 100 or 2900. But these buckets sound more like Elo ranges where if your Elo is between point A and point B, you'll be placed in one of three buckets.

So, with all of this information, I count 8 at minimum and up to 20 different buckets that players are going to being split in to. eight(20). Now remember, we couldn't have a Hardcore mode because it would split it into 2 different buckets, and one of the reasons given for not providing a group queue was because it would create longer wait times by splitting the player base into 2 buckets.

But, 8(20), that's cool.

Now, let's take the next problem.

NGNG #105a, Russ states that adding large group play isn't something that anybody want's worked on prior to Faction Warfare (CW, whatever), and will be something looked at after the launch of CW(FW, whatever). So, when we DO get FW (CW, whatever), IF the IS vs IS bucket is actually split into the front lines as advertised, but without Large Group support (which in NGNG 103, Bryan said was a necessary part Community Warfare [FW, whatever]) then the fate of the Great Houses of the Inner Sphere will be relying on 4 player groups mixed with Loyalist solo players and Lone Wolfs.

Let me say that again. The fate of House Marik will largely be placed in the hands of unorganized PUGs, until they get around to making large group support.

You know, I could keep going on, but after writing this much, I've realized who I'm explaining all this to, and that it's just going to fall on Pollyannaish eyes.

TL:DR
Absolutely nothing they've said so far in regards to LM and CW(FW, whatever) makes any sense, in either the short term, or the long term.

Agree or disagree with any of the above, but in the end, you gotta respect someone willing to cite sources and take the time to lay out a coherent argument.

#332 Nik Van Rhijn

• 2,905 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:13 AM

Yeah but the number problem will be solved when it gets opened up to X-Box PUGs.

#333 Iskareot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 433 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationNW,IN

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

I absolutely think every player (including groups) should be able to enjoy the game as they want but anything over 2 players per group in the main PUG queue makes balancing much more difficult as 4 coordinated and synergized mechs can easily be able to pull the weigh of 6+ average players. Then have another queue for sizes 1 - ~8 ish, then another for dedicated 12 mans. Let the queues decide which is the most fun for people.

THIS was the correct answer.... or best one.

The ISSUE is not that there IS premades having fun. Be very clear.... I have done them, liked them. I WANTTO SEE THEM HAVE ALL THE FUN IN THE WORLD.

There... now that is out of the way... I want to see more fair and balanced drops with the choice to drop solo and fight solo players that is fair and balanced vs some solo person fighting a group of 4 that is a team with your possible 4 man not in sync for many reasons.

So in short... CHOICE. Do not force me to fight a premade team which is a clear advantage over any solo player and we all know it.

That's the issue. (Now.... on the sad side of this.. I think the game bleeding players now and really we would all be waiting 10 mins for a drop maybe because it is doing so bad.)

That's the real sad part is it may be too late.

Edited by Iskareot, 05 April 2014 - 09:29 AM.

#334 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

Life was so much easier when I was just making memes that mocked either PGI or the Forumites.

Damn it PGI, now you have me writing books about how bad you're screwing the pooch.

#335 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:35 AM

View PostAmsro, on 05 April 2014 - 07:54 AM, said:

I know you get it, it is simple. I know PGI gets it, they just want your money. Little do they realize they get your money when the game is accessible to all.

That said I still do not get why they have taken 500 days to just piss on the team players of the game.

That is PGI's definition of "retention". String along people with their hopes and dreams, until reality sets it.

Welcome to Community Warfare.

#336 Amsro

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,435 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 10:58 AM

View PostDeathlike, on 05 April 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

That is PGI's definition of "retention". String along people with their hopes and dreams, until reality sets it.

I see what you did there. War against the Community! Excellent work good sir!

Posted Image

#337 Agent 0 Fortune

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,403 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:17 AM

Now that the Faction Tournament conclusively demonstrated how Community Warfare will work, I've lost my enthusiasm for that aspect of the game. Now, I am glad PGI is at least focused on making a better game for the majority of players.

I understand it is a tough pill to swallow for arrogant, condescending, self-entitled few; who at a fundamental level believe they are the center of the MWO universe and all things should revolve around them. However the irony of the situation is that had you not intentionally griefed the system and players, PGI would not have had to waste the time sandboxing you. You understand that right? the Launch Module was created because you forced the issue, and PGI had to protect its interests by creating barrier between you and the majority of customers who simply want to have fun.

#338 Aresye

• Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:22 AM

View PostDeathlike, on 05 April 2014 - 10:35 AM, said:

I heard Gabe Newell is helping them with Community Warfare. I think the 3,3,3,3 proposal is confusing him and that's why it's taking so long.

#339 Dock Steward

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 945 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:25 AM

View PostAgent 0 Fortune, on 05 April 2014 - 11:17 AM, said:

Now that the Faction Tournament conclusively demonstrated how Community Warfare will work, I've lost my enthusiasm for that aspect of the game. Now, I am glad PGI is at least focused on making a better game for the majority of players.

I understand it is a tough pill to swallow for arrogant, condescending, self-entitled few; who at a fundamental level believe they are the center of the MWO universe and all things should revolve around them. However the irony of the situation is that had you not intentionally griefed the system and players, PGI would not have had to waste the time sandboxing you. You understand that right? the Launch Module was created because you forced the issue, and PGI had to protect its interests by creating barrier between you and the majority of customers who simply want to have fun.

I realize it's now 17 pages long, but if you want to be taken at all seriously in this thread, please read the last few pages at least.

Thanks

#340 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

View PostCraig Steele, on 05 April 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

LOLOL, re read your first paragraph and tell me again how immature I am?

ha ha ha ha.

For the record I absolutely got your Infantry section comparison, its just not relevant to the picture. My background helps a lot with military analogies actually. If you had said something along the lines of the same infantry section providing their service outside of the military enrolment and hence having to pay for their expenditure and weapons and so forth you would be closer to the situation.

And still your assumptions about my personal life are wildly inaccurate, but more to the point, totally irrellevant. It's actually quite insulting that you would denigrate a community members opinion on that basis (imo). Do you really think you are the only person in the world that has "served his 20"?

I do realise of course that you are quite irrational about the subject now and there is nothing I (or anyone else) could say to open your eyes to any other viewpoint unless it absolutely falls in line with your preprogrammed ideas.

Hence you appear to be incapable of having a mature objective conversation on the subject.

Move on, nothing to see here.

IF the infantry section was doing something outside the military bounds then it would be a merc unit and yes it would have to pay it's way but you fail to see that PGI isn't making this distinction. They are simply wanting anyone who wants to drop in a group pay with no rewards or payback at all. Can you comprehend the written word? so far you haven't and again, it's a life skill, something that you keep proving that you are dreadfully short of.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Conversation

As you are not exchanging Ideas but simply repeating the same thing over and over again it is you who are not here for conversation. I HAVE walked in the pug shoes I DO know your side of the tracks and I found a better way.

But I do get it now, you want me to pay so that you can play for free.

so you served your 20 did you, DID YOU?? I suppose you could have but you would have been an officer and we all know that there are only two types of officers, Killing officers and Murdering ones and it's pretty simple for me to see, based upon how poorly you understand what others are saying to you, which kind you are.

FTR you are the one who first said you wern't a 13 year old living in your moms basement so it is you who opened the door.

lol open my eyes to another view point. lol now who is being funny. tell me do you do more than just skim? It's all I do with your posts now and I don't really care if you do or not.

19 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users