5 replies to this topic

#1 SiZiGee

• Pip
  • The Demon
  • The Demon
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2017 - 06:08 PM

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody else experienced this. I had this with my last match, where I got disconnected, but I could still hear the VoIP chatter going on in the background when I am at the logon screen.

I logged back in and rejoined the game and continued on from there.

PGI, I think that should be something to look into. If VoIP is still connected when I am logged out (server disconnect), then that could pose a problem in the near/far future.

Thanks and kind regards,

SiZiGee

Edited by SiZiGee, 02 April 2017 - 06:57 PM.

#2 McHoshi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,163 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 April 2017 - 01:47 PM

You are not the only one who experienced that. One of our Member got also some dc´s while he was surely out of the game and on his desktop and still could hear us ingame over VOIP. Best thing he even could talk to us ingame while being dc´ed from the game server. ( The Voice from the off. )

#3 BananaBlaster

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 11 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 21 April 2017 - 12:31 PM

I'm having the same problem, the disconnection probably comes from me, but I somehow can't reconnect to the games. It's been 3 times now, and every time I can only launch a new drop...

EDIT : I should probably point out that I was playing in a group of 2 every time, and the 3rd time, the "rejoin" button appeared AFTER the game was over and my friend reinvited me. Which crapped out the whole matchmaking unsurprisingly

Edited by BananaBlaster, 21 April 2017 - 12:44 PM.

#4 Dead Eyes

• Pip
  • Point Commander
  • Point Commander
  • 17 posts
  • LocationT.

Posted 23 April 2017 - 12:43 PM

Same issue here .Multiple times in comp matches. totally not cool.

#5 lpmagic

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • 319 posts

Posted 28 April 2017 - 05:52 AM

I had this issue for about 3 months, I had multiple e-mail's to and from support, they most assuredly did what they could to help, after multiple tracerts and other logs, there was never any resolution, they finally closed the ticket after there not really being a solution, but, it finally did stop happening to me....I have no idea what did it. but, now, I am getting a memory leak??? my computer keeps telling me that MWO is using all of my ram...I have 16gb, not sure how that could be possible...time to start another ticket....:) they do honestly try to help, they have been pretty diligent in doing what they can.

#6 NARC BAIT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 518 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 28 April 2017 - 07:45 PM

View Postlpmagic, on 28 April 2017 - 05:52 AM, said:

my computer keeps telling me that MWO is using all of my ram...I have 16gb, not sure how that could be possible...

I'd have to agree with you on this ... I'm not sure that's possible, in normal circumstances ... and I'm honestly struggling to get the game to use more than 4gb ... in fact, for more than 6 months I used 4gb of ram, to play, browse and record the games, and would very rarely 'run out' ....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users