I'm Drunk.. Sorta

3 replies to this topic

#1 steelslinga

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

hey guys.. just started back playing MWO yesterday and was havin a blast . I got on this morning and had some bs Interpol pop up when I was tabbed out of the game. it fully blocked my screen.. couldn't tab to anything else.. couldn't even open task manager.. it's some ransomware crap. all I could do was a hard reset on my tower... and now mwo won't launch. now I've got a few issues going on.. cpu meter is gone... windows update wont search or install new updates... all other games launch except mwo... this started at maybe 11am and it's now 9:30 pm... reinstalls didn't fix it.. work arounds on forums did nothing also.. it's been a shitty day. I deleted all Piranha folders and uninstalled through programs and files in control panel and upon reinstall it says directory exists ... so I made a new folder in x86 and now it is downloading a larger file than it was the previous 4 attempts today.. I got beer.. good music on youtube... wish me luck... if this install doesn't work imma do a wipe back to factory.. hope to get back in the game asap.

#2 Rear Admiral Tier 6

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

When all else fails,use Dariks Boot and Nuke to clear your hard drive from pests http://www.dban.org/

#3 steelslinga

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:41 PM

ohhh ive found it... and every time I've tried to remove/wipe it.. the b**tch reproduces...lol now there is 3 instead of 1 in my Temp files.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users