Show It Off Sale!

47 replies to this topic

#41 Unnatural Growth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 1,055 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:00 AM

View PostKing Arthur IV, on 05 April 2014 - 11:01 PM, said:

so hot rod pattern wasn't a exclusive pattern for early phoenix package purchasers?

That's what they initially claimed. But then they decided to go back on that word, as "That was their position at the time".

In a way, it's really no big deal, it's just camo patterns, right? But then it leaves you wondering if you can ever trust ANYTHING they say? I mean, selling out their word on something for a few bucks later on down the road? What price do you place on trust?

Hey PGI, here's a tip: Don't say it if you don't mean it. Exclusive means exactly that. If you tell us something will be "exclusive", then you raise the expectations that it will be so.

I seriously doubt I'll ever buy another package anything. They're being too coy with the details on the clan packages already. And, like happened to us Phoenix package buyers, I'm sure they'll just "Change their position" somewhere down the line and low and behold, all this "exclusive" stuff will be available again.

I've got over .$350 invested in this game. Now, at this point, I seriously don't even want to buy MC for mech bays. Right now my MC is at zero, and will stay that way until I see *substantial* changes in how PGI handles things. I have the disposable income to easily do the full clan package, but I don't have the trust. Only reason I'm really playing is because I finally activated my premium time, and I'm playing on it before it runs out.

The free mechbay was a nice gesture, as was the free Cent, but they have a long way to go to build back the good will as far as I'm concerned.

Rant off, I return you to your thread topic. Sorry for the hijack.

#42 xengk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2,502 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:24 AM

View PostWill9761, on 05 April 2014 - 09:43 AM, said:

That wouldn't surprise me. It looks like the entire sale was some sort of shoutout to AppleJack the pony.
Spoiler

Ironically, you can swap the AppleJack colors for a Rainbow Dash version(kind of).
Spoiler

More coincidently, the first time the Applejack camo and colours was on sale, was on 10th Jan 2014.
During an Applejack episode weekend.

#43 Hellz Own

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:57 AM

Enough with the useless candy, I want new maps.

#44 FlipOver

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationIsland Continent of Galicia, Poznan

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Got an idea for you, PGI.
How about turning the clickfest that it is the UI 2.0 and turn each click into a $0,01 USD from some brand sponsoring the game and then you can turn your attention to bugs, improvements and upgrading the game, instead of wasting time and manpower developing functions for sales and painting cute images to advertise it?

#45 doodlemander

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:14 PM

Uh... I was planning on buying the CPLT-A1, but when I was about to it says the regular price is the same as the sale price (5,564,279 CB). Looking online this seems to be the usual price for it too. The other mechs on sale have the same regular/sale price issue. Can we get this fixed?

*edit*
My bad, the sale says "35% off the MC Price".
Meh.

I'll drop MC when the X-5 goes on sale or we get a Hero Locust.

Edited by cleverember, 06 April 2014 - 08:18 PM.

#46 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:36 PM

View PostHellzOwn, on 06 April 2014 - 10:57 AM, said:

Enough with the useless candy, I want new maps.

You know what.....good idea

#47 Shiro Matsumoto

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Boombox
  • The Boombox
  • 492 posts
  • Locationon "The island"

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:15 AM

View Postcleverember, on 06 April 2014 - 08:14 PM, said:

we get a Hero Locust.

^_^

#48 King Arthur IV

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:32 AM

View PostOldOrgandonor, on 06 April 2014 - 09:00 AM, said:

That's what they initially claimed. But then they decided to go back on that word, as "That was their position at the time".

In a way, it's really no big deal, it's just camo patterns, right? But then it leaves you wondering if you can ever trust ANYTHING they say? I mean, selling out their word on something for a few bucks later on down the road? What price do you place on trust?

Hey PGI, here's a tip: Don't say it if you don't mean it. Exclusive means exactly that. If you tell us something will be "exclusive", then you raise the expectations that it will be so.

I seriously doubt I'll ever buy another package anything. They're being too coy with the details on the clan packages already. And, like happened to us Phoenix package buyers, I'm sure they'll just "Change their position" somewhere down the line and low and behold, all this "exclusive" stuff will be available again.

I've got over .$350 invested in this game. Now, at this point, I seriously don't even want to buy MC for mech bays. Right now my MC is at zero, and will stay that way until I see *substantial* changes in how PGI handles things. I have the disposable income to easily do the full clan package, but I don't have the trust. Only reason I'm really playing is because I finally activated my premium time, and I'm playing on it before it runs out.

The free mechbay was a nice gesture, as was the free Cent, but they have a long way to go to build back the good will as far as I'm concerned.

Rant off, I return you to your thread topic. Sorry for the hijack.

limited edition gold mech? i think not!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users