#1 BVRCWolf

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 47 posts
  • LocationNorth West

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:44 AM

Need a new home,

Group I was with is now almost all out of MWO. I am looking for a Clan that has members that I can drop with after 5pm PST weekdays. I want to be part of the Invasion if the Inner Sphere!

#2 Poptimus Rhyme Wallace

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 329 posts
  • LocationDenmark

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:16 AM

We (Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy) have plenty of active members in that time frame, most belong to the 328th Assault Cluster, and in addition some of the 4th wolf guard (which I serve in) have been known to extend their playtime into the pacific time-zones as well.

http://clan-wolf.info/

Just drop by our TS server and check us out, somebody should be around to greet you at the landing pad within a few minutes usually.

#3 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:29 AM

We have a good clump of players in the pacific time zone (myself included), and I definitely plan to be on tonight. Come join our teamspeak this evening (clanwolf.ts.nfoservers.com), and we'll find a group you can play with to get a feel for the clan.

Note, if you come on TS and it looks like nobody's there, just wait a few minutes in the landing pad and an officer will come up to greet you. Our guest accounts don't have access to channel information, so if you don't see anybody in teamspeak, it doesn't mean they aren't there.

Hope to see you on!

#4 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

You can also look at Delta Galaxy of Clan Wolf.

Website: http://www.cwdg.us (home page music has some reminiscent MW2 music on it)

TS address is on the home page, just click on the tab that says Join, and it will give you all our information

Our Galaxy is quite strong, we currently have almost 2 full clusters that are active often. We drop 12 mans on Friday and Saturday, and have Trials of Position weekly, we also have an upcoming Trial of Blood Right for the warrior caste to attempt to win a blood name!

If that sounds interesting to you, come check us out.

Edited by Gyrok, 05 April 2014 - 12:00 PM.

#5 Asatur

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 1,321 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 05 April 2014 - 01:02 PM

View PostBVRCWolf, on 05 April 2014 - 06:44 AM, said:

Need a new home,
Group I was with is now almost all out of MWO. I am looking for a Clan that has members that I can drop with after 5pm PST weekdays. I want to be part of the Invasion if the Inner Sphere!
You can choose at your specific taste: http://mwomercs.com/...an-wolf-touman/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users