Selectable Saved Loadouts

No replies to this topic

#1 Makenzie71

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • Location"I don't like your loadout...you must have no idea what you're doing." ~This forum

Posted 05 April 2014 - 12:46 PM

I started this topic in the wrong section:

http://mwomercs.com/...elect-loadouts/

View PostMakenzie71, on 05 April 2014 - 12:12 PM, said:

For any of you guys who play/ed World of Warcraft you should be familiar with what I'm talking about...something like how you could dual specialize and select between different skill tree setups.

Right now I prefer to run a K2 Cat. I have two configurations I run...one with two gauss and one with two AC2's with variations in lasers, armor, engines, and ammo between them. Swapping configurations is a 15 minute ordeal, though. And it's annoying...I never seem to be able to get the whole thing right when I'm swapping around. It's troublesome enough I'm considering buying a second K2 just to have both configurations handy.

Something I would be willing to pay for is the option to have a second configuration BUTTON. Config "A" is my AC2 melee setup. Config "B" is my gauss sniper setup. It automatically switches all my gear around to suit each setup. That way I don't have to worry about missing some detail from last or something and it's faster.

I would love to see this as an option.

As seen in that thread there's already a little support...I would love to hear from more people, though. I think this would be a great option.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users