1 Click Module Slots For Art, Uav Etc...

3 replies to this topic

#1 Zarash

• Pip
  • Knight Errant
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:36 AM

Is it possible to get a 1 click module slot where we can put in a module in a certain slot and just click one button? Like assigning a keyboard or mouse button to a slot so we can use cool shot art, air etc by clicking a button? That way you would not need to have a certain button for each module.

#2 Nikbul

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 14 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 06 April 2014 - 06:46 PM

I have better IDEA! For the expendable modules, one simple check box *autoreplenish after the batlle* and problem solved. It would greatly improve experience for all players.

#3 Dramborleg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

I think the weapon groups system should simply be expanded to include all the little build-, variant-, mech-, and player-specific features that need their own key, including air and artillery strikes, JJs, coolant, missile doors, etc. I get that It's a mech game, and I like having a lot of buttons, but after a certain point there ought to be some consideration for the lack of control generalization and reduction of unecessary complexity. Also, for another tangent, it'd be nice if we could switch with a single key between two or three different preset weapon group layouts, which would be much more useful than manually switching in the middle of the match to accomodate a given situation.

Also make TAG toggled rather than held. Seriously, it's a pain in the ass.

#4 BourbonFaucet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 767 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:26 AM

View PostNikbul, on 06 April 2014 - 06:46 PM, said:

I have better IDEA! For the expendable modules, one simple check box *autoreplenish after the batlle* and problem solved. It would greatly improve experience for all players.

Expanding on this idea, can we PLEASE get the option to use an up and down arrows selector to purchase consumables in bulk? I'd like to buy 20 UAV's at once without going through the 3 or so windows I have to to buy one at a time.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users