5 replies to this topic

#1 Kai Allard-Liao

• PipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 67 posts
  • LocationSan Antonio, TX

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:29 PM

Anyone on Clan Wolf from the old Grand Council days in Netmech? I was SHadowHammer back then and I remember it being a damn good time.

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:37 AM

I think there may be a few veterans in Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy since it dates back to the 90s and the glorious days of MW2 (too bad i was not old enough to play it ..).

Anyway, i and someone else still have a working NetMech for the DOS version with DosBox. If you want to play sometimes just poke me in the NGNG Clan Wolf channel -_-

#3 Gyrok

• Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:05 AM

I played Netmech about...hmm...10-15 years ago...? Have always been Clan Wolf...though I really cannot recall most of them I played with...(except for a few RL friends I played with). Anyway...I am at Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy...you are welcome to come hang out on TS if you wish...I have a link to our home page in my sig, and TS info can be found on the Join page.

Edited by Gyrok, 09 April 2014 - 08:06 AM.

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 18 April 2014 - 03:26 PM

View PostJennerCrusher, on 18 April 2014 - 03:20 PM, said:

Have you guys ever heard of www.mech2.org? They have a Netmech/DOSBox package so that you can play Netmech.

I have Netmech, if anyone is interested i could spare some time for a duel :(

#5 Name140704

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,196 posts
  • LocationBehind You

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:01 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 09 April 2014 - 06:37 AM, said:

I think there may be a few veterans in Clan Wolf Alpha Galaxy since it dates back to the 90s and the glorious days of MW2 (too bad i was not old enough to play it ..).

Anyway, i and someone else still have a working NetMech for the DOS version with DosBox. If you want to play sometimes just poke me in the NGNG Clan Wolf channel :(

I can only get GBL to work, no netmech for me :blink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users