Can't Change Password.

Contact Support

No replies to this topic

#1 macfarlane

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:05 PM

So, I thought I'd wander back and update info and maybe give the game another shot. First thing I figured I'd better do is change my password. Went to do so and ran into an error where it wouldn't recognize me changing the password.

My point for posting, sounds like the same damn problem from over two years ago. I did a Google search on it and came up with this thread.

http://mwomercs.com/...rd/page__st__20

It's locked and closed but I note that the monitors recommendation was to do a Forget password to change it. WTF, really? That's the fix and still the fix most likely after two years? Man. I also see that the "cut and paste" issue with the loader is still an issue. Those of us who try to use better passwords are screwed with that one.

I use a password manager to manage all my varied passwords. I don't mind that I can't use the manager with the launcher, but not being able to paste my passwords in is a pain. Not being able to use a longer password means no cash for this game company from me. This isn't new so I am not amused that this game developer couldn't be bothered to do this right.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users