I Need A Group!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Guardian of the Sphere

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:12 AM

I need some homies! I'm a diehard long term battletech/mechwarrior fanatic but I've been away from MWO since its early days of beta because of computer problems. Problems have been fixed and I'm back in the game! I really enjoy TEAM WORK. Is there a tightly knit group of pilots out there that could use an addition? I will be playing pretty much every evening and in every MWO event. Thanks

#2 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:17 AM

Nights Scorn is always looking for new people \o/ our website is nstalkers.com and our TS is TS.Nstalkers.com, drop by sometime ;)

#3 Guardian of the Sphere

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:21 AM

Thanks for the response. Im assuming TS is team-speak? How do I go about setting that up? If you know of a thread explaining it, I would be grateful for a link! Thanks again.

#4 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 April 2014 - 11:38 AM

Guardian, yes he was refering to TS. As for setting it up, the auto install and start up wizards are pretty good for the basics, but to connect to a specific TS channel....

When you first load in the screen will be blank like this...

Posted Image

Then you click the bookmarks tab at the top and select manage bookmarks and you will get a screen like this...

Posted Image

As you can see from the screenshot, fill in the address line with the Server address, put in your ingame nickname, server password if there is one and give the TS a label. Once your happy, click apply and you can close that window.

Now once that is done select your bookmarks tab from the original window and click the TS server you want to join, you can also use right click and select connect, or select connect in another tab to allow you to have multiple servers up at once as shown below:

Posted Image

Posted Image

By the way there are a few units out there that fit your bill of tight knit that prefer teamwork and group play, my unit being one of several here in House Kurita.

We are available on teamspeak, with the server being: Black-Foxes.enjinvoice.com

#5 Guardian of the Sphere

• Pip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:09 PM

Dude.. thank you for spending the time to respond so thoroughly. I've not used TS before, so I sincerely appreciate the screen shot walk through. You shall have my allegiance as soon as my new mic comes in.

#6 GunnyKintaro 01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,072 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 12:37 PM

http://atlashunters.enjin.com/home

#7 AlmightyAeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 11 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

There's a whole thread of merc units to browse here.

Also, the active merc and house units have been posting in the thread PGI created to discuss promoting groups that are good for helping new players. See link here.

If you're a casual gamer that likes fun, consider the Kell Hounds :)

Edited by Ghost Badger, 11 April 2014 - 01:09 PM.

#8 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:33 AM

View PostGuardian of the Sphere, on 11 April 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:

Dude.. thank you for spending the time to respond so thoroughly. I've not used TS before, so I sincerely appreciate the screen shot walk through. You shall have my allegiance as soon as my new mic comes in.

Your welcome, although you can come on and drop with us without a mic. We have a few members and friends of the unit who for various reasons cant use mics at time, and we get around it. TS can be used to type chat as well :rolleyes:

#9 rageagainstthedyingofthelight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Rage
  • Rage
  • 306 posts
  • LocationTerra Therma, shut down

Posted 12 April 2014 - 07:52 AM

You should check us out, we have a lot of old Battletech nerds. If they can't tell the difference between a space ninja and a space viking, you don't need them!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users