Easy Ways To Improve Player Rentention

No replies to this topic

#1 Xephan

• PipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 April 2014 - 02:46 AM

Plain and simple I love the MechWarrior games, I love giant robots, I love in game customization options but that doesn't matter 3 hours into playing when I start to feel bored and devoid of any goal to work on.

Ideas

1. Solaris : Arena fighting 1 on 1 or in small groups with a ranking system this would require a new map and some voice over work, MechWarrior 4 had some great voice over commentary for its Solaris fights with the announcers. But more important this would give solo and group players something to work on, to improve and to brag about.

This can be done as a global ranking system or a small pool system much like draft tournaments you see in card games where you sign up via paying c-bills for a spot and you pull players from that same pool for a prize, c-bills, random equipment, ect...

2 Faction Reputation grind, with new tech rewards. There is a lot of tech not in place currently available, why not add it as a reward that can only be purchased once you gain so much reputation fighting for one of the houses, each one with 1 or 2 unique items. MRM's
streak 4/6, ultra 2/10/20, x-pulse lasers, angle/guardian ecm, or even just variant ammo types for existing weapons. Heck current weapons with stat tweaks would be fun as well.

3 Clan tech salvage, Rather then buying clan tech item have the stuff randomly drop with a small % from winning games this would give us players reasons to grind besides gaining a endless supply of c-bills

4 Something else to spend our c-bills on besides mechs and equipment.

Feel free to post you're own idea's

Please no qq about CW, Positive only there are enough threads about it.

Edited by Xephan, 12 April 2014 - 02:47 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users