Looking For A Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 Dragonfett

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 36 posts
  • LocationSolaris

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:23 PM

Hey all, I am new to MechWarrior Online (although I loved playing MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries) and I am looking to join a unit.

I am a casual gamer, only having 2-3 hours of playtime available per week. I have work on Fridays and Sundays so if I got on on those days, it would not be until 9:30 pm CST at the earliest (and even then probably only on Fridays).

I currently have a Commando COM- 2D and a Blackjack BJ-1, but have previously gotten all of my proficiencies for the Hunchback HBK-4G (which is also the mech I currently have the highest kill to death ratio in it with 7 kills to 45 deaths, but I sold it to make room to basic 2 other Hunchbacks).

#2 Fang01

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 993 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 16 April 2014 - 06:38 PM

Hey dragon,

If you're looking casual with a heavy light/med presence you might want to check out C4. Hit the link in my SIG or come find us on the Davion ts3. Usually someone on at most playtimes. Pop in and say hi

#3 CMetz

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 289 posts
  • LocationCortlandt Manor, NY

Posted 16 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

Hey Dragonfett, welcome! I'm the CO of the 22nd Argyle Lancers, and if you're looking around for a group feel free to friend me in game. I run a smaller unit, and we are pretty active, with people on every night. C4 is a great group as well. House Davion units are all for the most part great. Most important thing is to find people you enjoy playing with. Good luck!

#4 Liam Avery

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 107 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in Steiner Space. Fighting the Clans.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:00 PM

I'd suggest also looking into the Robinson Rangers Brigade. While I'm unsure about the two other groups, we have a casual side and a competitive side should you ever wish to step across the line and try your hand in competitive matches. Feel free to stop by our website @ http://rrb.enjin.com

Feel around before jumping right into a unit though.

Edited by Liam Avery, 16 April 2014 - 08:00 PM.

#5 Triban

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • 202 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 11 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

Hi Dragonfett,
I welcome you to try out the Davion Royal House Guards, I am sure you won't be disappointed.

Here is a link to the website: http://davionroyals.enjin.com/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users