1 reply to this topic

#1 Zerberoff

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Guardian
  • Guardian
  • 275 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 21 April 2014 - 09:17 AM

Now some of you will not like this suggestion i want to make here, probably call me a Jumpsniper hater or not skilled enought to know how to deal with them.
Lets me say i dont mind Jumpsniper, its a legal tactic and also not too Powerfull anyhow. I still think there is missing the Mechanik of some seriouse Fall DMG because of ...logic... yeah, i know this Game is all about SciFi, but even SciFi follows some kind of Logic/Physic, if it wouldnt, we wouldnt distinguish between Fantasy and SciFi.
My suggestion is, i would increase the Fall Dmg with an gradation for..dunno.. lets say every 10t of a Mech. And you can only avoid this with a simple JJ Management by using some rest energy to slow you fall in the end of the Jump.
I use some Jumpmechs myself and always try to manage my Jumps by absorbing the dmg with the rest energy even when its absolutely not needed right now. It is realy not a Problem to leave some energy for the landings, but out of my view it looks silly if i watch a 60-90t Mech flying into the sky and land on there feets like on fluffy Feathers while they dont even need to think about the Falldmg.

Either this or give us back the Falldown mechanic we had in Closed Beta! I would prefer this a million times more! :P

Everyone is welcome to agree with me! :D

#2 Nothing Whatsoever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,655 posts
  • LocationNowhere

Posted 21 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

It would be good to have it scaled better to mech sizes, so that the bigger they are, the harder they fall; and the bigger mechs do have more potential leg armor to mount also.

I'm just afraid that we will need to wait until after CW is ready though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users