An Ecm Heavy Mech

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ashvins

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 174 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:49 AM

So It has been quiet a while since we've gotten a new mech with ECM. At current we have one weight class that does not have an ECM equipped mech that being Heavies. I don't care if it's a 60 tonner or a 75 tonner or somewhere in between we need a Heavy with ECM.

In lore they were few and far between but the game you have created has caused a NEED for a heavy mech with ECM. Other than the Atlas every ECM mech is a fast mech. Your Atlas is dead ass slow (can't be helped it is a 100 tonner after all). You have NOTHING in the medium speed range with ECM, NOTHING!!!!!

We need a mech that can travel at medium speed, with ECM. I really don't care which heavy get's ECM even a currently unreleased Heavy will work,but something in the weight class should have that capability.

It has become apparent you want to do something about the poptart meta, well give us a Heavy ECM and we'll take care of that for you. It will give us the capability of getting a brawling force into range of the poptarters, without sacrificing tonnage to bring a light ECM mech or speed to Bring an atlas.

Edited by Ashvins, 23 April 2014 - 05:58 AM.

#2 DI3T3R

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:27 AM

The Hellbringer has ECM. :P

#3 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:13 AM

each weight class should have 1 ecm mech.....and don't i recall there was actually a Thunderbolt that mounted ECM?

#4 Danghen Woolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 339 posts
  • LocationHarlech, Romulus, Outreach

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

View PostStingray1234, on 23 April 2014 - 10:13 AM, said:

each weight class should have 1 ecm mech.....and don't i recall there was actually a Thunderbolt that mounted ECM?

TDR-7 SE Thunderbolt had ECM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users