#1 Alexander Carlile

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSetúbal

Posted 25 April 2014 - 06:20 AM

The 4th Skye Regiment

An irregular unit in terms of tactics, the 4th Regiment uses near-guerrilla tactics in battle, baiting, luring, and ambushing larger forces with deadly precision. This includes mixed-arms tactics, as adopted from the Davion side of the Federated Commonwealth, making the 4th more than just an Atlas club Lyran Regiment.

In practice, the 4th uses a variety of different tactics. There is a specialized group for fast-attack and harassment, while others excel in long-range artillery barrages. Of course, being a House Steiner unit, there is plenty of room (and need) for large brawling ‘Mechs.

Finally, the 4th tends to operate at a slightly more laid-back level in drops. Coordination and cooperation is important, but not to the point of raised tempers if all does not go according to plan. "A plan never survives contact with the enemy,” it is said. That is why the 4th works to remain flexible and go with the flow of the battle in order to achieve victory.

Come and check us out.

Edited by Alexander Carlile, 25 April 2014 - 11:43 AM.

#2 Foonski

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

I am interested in joining the 4th. I am relatively new to the game but never to late to start somewhere.

#3 JRedCorn86

Rookie

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

I rock a Misery most of the time. Looking for active unit who takes part in tournaments, has TS3

#4 Alexander Carlile

• Pip
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • Mercenary Rank 3
  • 15 posts
  • LocationSetúbal

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:06 AM

check out www.skye-rangers.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users