Under Review

10 replies to this topic

#1 Gwydion Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 11:05 AM

So... its now April 26th, Just over a month away from the Launch of the Clan Mech's. And there's still quite a bit of: http://mwomercs.com/...ollections-faq/

Still answered as: More Details coming soon.

Such as Questions regarding the WarHorn... just what will it do? Will it be available for purchase in the Mechbays for NON-MC, or MC only? (btw, it better NOT be an MC only thing.. or you'll have quite a few upset people..)

Have you finalized the Hardpoints on the Mech's yet? (you'd think with less than a full month of time left before release, you'd at least have this ironed out)

How about that 'bonus Moduel'? Do you even know 'what' it will do yet?

#2 Roper Band

• PipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 83 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationNew York

Posted 26 April 2014 - 01:42 PM

Agreed. Every time I think of purchasing a package, I remember a list of questions I still don't know the answer to.

#3 Gwydion Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 344 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:15 PM

View PostRoper Band, on 26 April 2014 - 01:42 PM, said:

Agreed. Every time I think of purchasing a package, I remember a list of questions I still don't know the answer to.

Yea.. and you'd think, a month away from 'release'.. with them slowly releasing screenshots of 'some' of the new mechs.. they'd have enough set in stone to at least answer 'some' of these questions that have always been left as "to be determined'.

#4 BlackJack69

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 37 posts
  • Locationsc

Posted 26 April 2014 - 03:42 PM

im with u guys, agreed totaly...

#5 Gwydion Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 02:04 PM

Less than a month away now.. and still no update to the FAQ...

Really PGI? =(

#6 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

PGI. Wake up?

#7 GrandLocomon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 498 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 12 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

Until they say, I'm going to conspiracy theory/assume they haven't finished them, and have as much idea what they do as we do.

#8 Gwydion Ward

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Nova Commander
  • Nova Commander
  • 344 posts

Posted 12 May 2014 - 07:56 PM

View PostGrandLocomon, on 12 May 2014 - 06:26 PM, said:

Until they say, I'm going to conspiracy theory/assume they haven't finished them, and have as much idea what they do as we do.

Sadly, thats something i cant bet 'against' =T

#9 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

To those who have been saying this is coming in "less than a month" I posted this on the 13th of May, the collections are due on the 17th of june, in 5 weeks time, it is (or at least was when I posted this) still more than a month.

I do agree we need more information, unfortunately this is what happens when the publisher (IGP) declairs something, complete with a deadline without consulting the developer (PGI) first. it is then the developers job to get it working, and who gets the blame.

#10 Magna Canus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 715 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 13 May 2014 - 12:57 AM

It is this lack of info that prevented me from buying any of the Clan mechs on faith alone. ;)

#11 Rasc4l

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 496 posts

Posted 13 May 2014 - 02:44 AM

People are making polls suggesting PGI should release more data on mechs it intends to sell:

http://mwomercs.com/...hoenix-package/

The way PGI is handling the clan mechs makes me almost think they don't want to sell them. Perhaps IGP forced it on them and PGI is just making sure they don't sell to show IGP that their way of marketing etc. doesn't work. Oh gawd, the Timberwolf legs were intentional! ;)

On the other hand, I'm still waiting PGI to deliver the loyalty points from Phoenix package so they don't need IGP to have a situation like this...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users