1 reply to this topic

#1 NUSQUAM

• PipPip
  • The Decimator
  • The Decimator
  • 41 posts

Posted 09 June 2016 - 01:14 AM

Greetings,

Queen Anne's Revenge [QAR], loyalist ranked 5th in Kurita currently, is recruiting.

We're looking for solid players to start a competitive team.

Now, this does not mean we need 2.0 KD players with every 'mech mastered. What's important to us is teamwork. So long as you're a team player we'll take you over tier 1 lone wolves any day of the week.

You could be brand new to MWO with only trial 'mechs, or an old pro with every 'mech. Someone who plays on weekends, or someone who drops almost everyday. All we want is a team. You'll never just be a 'cog in the machine either'; we aren't task-masters. We lead from the front.

Now, some may be asking: Why mention the units ranking at all if you're just looking for team players of any level?

That's because we achieved that by working together. Not only within the unit, but alongside fellow units within House Kurita We have all levels of players and despite being currently small in numbers we broke into the top ten of the faction.

Teamwork makes the dragon's dream work.

I'll be in charge of this aggressive expansion in our ranks. PM me or reply here. We also have a channel in the TS Kurita hub as well. There's no test, no wait list, no application. Just introduce yourself and be willing to work as a team.

If you are new I'd be more than happy to give you tips and guidance as well.

#2 nundin

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:07 PM

slight update to this the kurita ts hub is dead we have made a discord to replace it here is the address https://discord.gg/014g12HjSqcK2yK2y

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users