5 replies to this topic

#1 Ahma

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 50 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:16 PM

a player that has gotten in the closed beta? Or is this a big scam op, months of waiting leading to founders pack aimed to scam our money :(
Good scam :)

When purchased the founders pack, is it still possible to get to closed beta before 7. aug, or is the beta full?
someone mentioned the 10.000 keys are given out, are there going to be more keys or do we just wait patiently for the above date?

#2 Alexander Caine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

Yes I know people in the beta, though sadly not me.

There are more beta invites going out before Aug 7th.

#3 Xantars

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSome were in house Stiner Space

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:01 PM

Yes I have 12 friends who all join with me .. sadly 10 of them got into beta and none will let me come over and watch they keep quoting that silly NDA thing...

#4 Tiberwolf

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 27 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:13 PM

There will be more keys, and there is a quote about actually getting the real game servers up July 10th(currently at least...pushed because of hardware issues) and that "Beta 2 with thousands of players" will begin then.

Currently, one would surmise, that beta servers are test servers, possibly located in their office/building and are limited. Most developers have their own servers for testing different builds and early betas tend to run on these, and then move to actual game servers for open beta.

As an example, WOT went from beta servers that could handle 10,000ish players to game servers that could handle 50,000 players near the end of their open beta.

So heres hoping that either theres more room on the test servers or that the game servers come online sooner for all of us.

#5 CarlBar

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 11:32 PM

According to the ushual off site sources they're not even allowed to tell anyone their in the beta. Though thats supposedlly only listed at the top of the beta forums and not in the NDA. Eithier way it means if anyone not in the beta knows somone else is (ie. they know a specific individual is definetly in), then their breaking the NDA.

#6 Ahma

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 50 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 20 June 2012 - 09:13 AM

Ou jea, its hush hush.. Well lets all hope we get em invites sooner than later! :P

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users