Premium Time Uses

No replies to this topic

#1 Dire Wolfie

• PipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 27 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:58 AM

This threat has been exposed many times on other circumstances, but now with LM out there this turned out to be a major problem.

The great issue is for players with more than 40-50 days of premium time (142 days here), they don't want to use their total amount of premium time, just to use them for 2-3 days.

With LM out, this turned the premium time to have 2 values completely separated:
  • One way you get 50% + EXP and 50% more C-bills
  • Second way you can create special lobbies
This turns out a problem:
  • Lobbies don't give exp or c-bills so you can't benefit from the first value of premium time.
  • If you run out a tournament of X days, you waste major part of the premium time (Eg: I run a tournament that lasts 45 days, that's 45 days that when i create lobbies i can't benefit from the extra exp/c-bills, and that i waste the +/- 100 days lasting).
Real Proposal:

Let users waste time-frames of their premium time (15-30/40-50/50-55....) (NOTE the decreasing use of premium time per frame) that way you force players to use MORE premium time if they want to use it wisely for X or Y reason. And you let them not waste all their premium time.

Pros: Users will buy more premium time for sure (More MC profit).
You bump the creation of user-run tournaments (1vs1, lances etc).

Cons: You SHOULDN'T let users be able to do 1-15 day premium time frame, that would be a ****** up strategy to your profit.

If i wasn't in game i would give more pros and cons, but all said here is based on my personal experience, and asking friends and others things like that.

My case: I won't use my premium time, no matter if I have 300 days, if half of it gonna be wasted on summer or w/e.

Salute!

Edited by Dire Wolfie, 30 April 2014 - 07:04 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users