Tag : Change To A "toggle" Type Weapon Like Ams

3 replies to this topic

Poll: TAG : Change to a "toggle" type weapon like AMS (20 member(s) have cast votes)

TAG : Change to a "toggle" type weapon like AMS

1. Yes (20 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Other (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Jun Watarase

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,504 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:21 AM

Instead of having to hold down an extra fire button which gets awkard. Most mechs have 2 or 3 weapon groups as it is, and without a joystick, this gets annoying since most mice only have two buttons (and the mouse wheel is pretty awkard to press).

This is one of reasons why people dont like using TAG, its just really annoying to hold down an extra button to have it active.

#2 Kian Xavior

Rookie

• The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 08:39 AM

I'd go with a slightly different idea. TAG when in a chain fire weapon just automatically fires constantly. That way, it can rest in an chain fire location without 'breaking up' the routine or fire for 2 seconds before it fires the next weapon in order.

#3 CSHubert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 408 posts
  • LocationDenmark -Northern Europe

Posted 07 July 2014 - 09:41 PM

Tired of sneaking up on an enemy just to see my AMS going and thereby revealing my position and waste valuable AMS ammo...

#4 Valten

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 161 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:23 PM

Yes please give me the option to toggle BOTH of these pieces of equipment. While we are at it, give me the option to turn ECM off. You know, for those rare occasions when you don't want it to give you away.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users