Units Spanning Multiple Timezones?

2 replies to this topic

#1 Gnar

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:29 AM

Howdy all, I'm looking for a casual unit with a fairly broad timezone coverage.

Looking for some company in the AM hours, 7 to 9 U.S. CST, and occasional weeknights, 20:00 to 22:00 CST, albeit maybe only once a week. Occasional weekends as well.

Have headphone/mic/teamspeak. Salty language appreciated. I'm 38, a few f-bombs aren't gonna scare me out. And I've been known to drop a few as well, so family units aren't my best fit.

Former raider from EQ1/WoW, so am familiar with highly coordinated teamwork. However, not really interested in being a square peg shoved into a round hole or drillmasters chewing me out. Got enough of that back in my raiding days. Just wanna blow up some stompy robots.

Always had great love for Steiner, though, though the old Battletech days of my youth! Love a Steiner scout lance!

Gnar

#2 AlexieTroganov

Rookie

• The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 6 posts
  • LocationTharkad

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:22 PM

Hello there, We of the 5RCT span many time zones throughout the week. As for the Language we don't really mind the F-bomb or any type of language in that matter, The fith is a Causal unit that holds to the traditions from its origins back in 1995. We are always looking for experianced players to, if your interested please register here at housesteiner.com and then here at mwoghostlegion.enjin.com And Finally you can join our TS at

ts1.housesteiner.com

Thank you for your time in reading this.

Signed,
1LT Keith Douglass
Blackjack Company XO
5RCT, 21 Ghost Legion'
Lyran Commonwealth

#3 Greyfoxx

• PipPipPip
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • The Tip of the Spear
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:23 AM

Skye Rangers have a wide span of time zones. We have US regiments as well as a Euro regiment and an Oceanic regiment. Our group covers the gamut of casual to competitive. Check us out. www.skye-rangers.net

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users