Psuedo Jade Hawk Totem Battlemech

31 replies to this topic

#21 Forte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:11 PM

Yeah I looked at that from the Kintaro, and something weird about that mech that I don't like piloting it. As for the new Hero, it is quite nice, but I spent my MWO budget on the Clans so it will have to wait.

#22 Forte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 24 May 2014 - 05:16 PM

Someone in my clan pointed this out, apparently I can make my little pet project in Clan Mechs.

Timber "Jade" Hawk
Head (any)
Center Torso Prime (really this doesnt matter but I want the 30% cbills)
Legs (Any or S depending on JJ placement)
Right Torso S config (2M 1B ) 2 SRM6A or SSRM6
Left Torso S Config (2M 1B ) 2 SRM6A or SSRM6
Right Arm Prime (2E) 2 ERML
Left Arm Prime (2E) 2 ERML

Edited by Forte, 24 May 2014 - 05:18 PM.

#23 Captcat

• PipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:07 AM

Claws and death from above :D bleh......dark age

#24 Forte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:30 AM

You say dark age I say representing the Falcon. We win with what is useful and use it to bring order. The Falcon strikes down and destroys, so to must we.

#25 BigTaeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel V
  • Star Colonel V
  • 307 posts
  • LocationBotany Bay

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

View PostForte, on 05 June 2014 - 10:30 AM, said:

You say dark age I say representing the Falcon. We win with what is useful and use it to bring order. The Falcon strikes down and destroys, so to must we.

I think he means Dark Age as in the abomination of a game that was MW:DA. The game is hit and miss with BattleTech fans, mostly miss I think.

#26 Forte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:56 AM

ahhhhh

#27 Captcat

• PipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 21 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 05 June 2014 - 02:46 PM

Aff that is what I was referring to.

#28 FoxTrot05

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

I did not like any of the totem mechs that came out in the DarkAge game for CJF. Many were missing tonnage or light on weapons, Shrike included. Give me a Kraken or Turkina any day.

The only true totem mech I care for are the alternative/authentic loadouts for the Jade Hawk that were never represented in the game and only exist on paper/sarna.net

Basicly, anything Malavina Hazen liked, I hate: totem mechs, total tyrant warfare, civil war, and crashing what is probably CJF's only battleship into our own capital planet destroying a giant fortress full of our warriors, equipment, etc... The list goes on...

#29 Forte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:12 AM

Oh I understand that sentiment, I'm not a fan of the Mongol style even if it is a hardcore Crusader clan. I agree that the Jade Hawk needs upgrades, thats why I included artemis, upped it to 4 ERML instead of 4ERSL and obviously the engine is bigger. I wish I could mount talons, because this mother is a brawler, but we can't have everything at the moment.

When I get the actual weights etc of some of the lasers and how much I can rip out and replace I might make it 2ERML 2 LPL for my Jade Hawk.

Yeah after reading up on Malavina Hazen she seems like the inspiration of Garrosh. Good fighter but crazy as all get out.

#30 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:42 PM

View PostBigTaeng, on 05 June 2014 - 11:54 AM, said:

I think he means Dark Age as in the abomination of a game that was MW:DA. The game is hit and miss with BattleTech fans, mostly miss I think.

Yeah, dark age was the dumbing down of Battletech, they might as well have included a stick of bubblegum with every mech (the stale kind that came with baseball cards, or garbage pail kids). The Shrike does look pretty cool though.

Posted Image

Edited by Edward Mattlov, 12 June 2014 - 10:44 PM.

#31 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:27 PM

View PostHlynkaCG, on 23 May 2014 - 01:47 PM, said:

It's a hero mech but I think the closest you can reasonably get with currently available mechs would be a LOUP DE GUERRE.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...a25608ad1a99d3c

You should also look into "Streak-taro" builds and simply replace the streaks with SRM 2 and 4s.

I have been running my Loup de Guerre with four SRM-4s and 2 med pulse, it is pretty close.

#32 Ozric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,188 posts
  • LocationSunny Southsea

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:48 AM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 12 June 2014 - 10:42 PM, said:

Yeah, dark age was the dumbing down of Battletech, they might as well have included a stick of bubblegum with every mech (the stale kind that came with baseball cards, or garbage pail kids). The Shrike does look pretty cool though.

Posted Image

For a Gundam.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users