#1 Grim DeGrim

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 118 posts
  • LocationCANADA

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:33 PM

Hello wandering warrior,

It is good to see that your journey has finally brought you here. Please, come in and join us. Take a place close to the hearth and rest your feet. We're always looking for good company to share some mead with.

I assume you're looking for a place to earn your stripes. Good. We can use the help. Community Warfare (CW) is upon us, and we need all the spear bearers we can get. If you're already aligned with us and looking for a unit, I recommend you drop by the KungsArmé Hall to find units looking to coordinate defense of homeworlds.

A little about the family you're thinking about joining, universal traits across the Rasal:
  • Tight knit units
  • Space Vikings
  • Underdogs of the Inner Sphere
  • Proud Warriors
  • Both Competitive & Casual units
Most units use the common Teamspeak server: frrhub.tk:9725 password: Dragon

Join the FRR today. Look at the unit selections from the KungsArmé Hall. May your travels lead you to Valhalla.

GRIM

Edited by Grim DeGrim, 09 November 2014 - 10:55 PM.

#2 Prussian Havoc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • Galaxy Commander III
  • 1,066 posts
  • LocationShenandoah, PA

Posted 10 November 2014 - 03:41 PM

Well met noble Jarlath of Rasalhague!

As a simple Hermaðr in a Mercenary Unit looking to make a go of it during Community Warfare, it is a balm to my lore-loving spirit to see a thread like this under the FRR.

Units come and go, but MechWarriors soldier on... a warm hearth, welcoming comrades and noble Jarlath such as yourself should afford more than a few itinerant MechWarriors a mutually profitable/enjoyable gaming experience.

You are a credit to you House, Noble Sir.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users