13 replies to this topic

#1 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:18 AM

I see a lot of new players asking questions in game and on here, and thought I would extend an open invitation for you to come and play with us a Clan Nova Cat Alpha Galaxy. We can answer any questions you have, give pointers, or just have fun playing! You can find us on teamspeak at novacat.teamspeak3.com port 6614, or feel free to post on our forums at cncaplha.enjin.com.

#2 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 14 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

Probably get shifted to the Clan section - since you are technically recruiting for your clan, but best of luck to ya!

#3 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

We do have a thread in there for recruiting, but to be clear there is not requirement of joining the clan to come on and play with us or to get pointers or help. I guess it could be taken as a recruiting attempt, but that's not the intent. We have just been holding a lot of practices lately for new people and figure maybe some of the people on the forums want to join in or just come play.

#4 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 16 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

We've got a bunch of people online tonight, anyone interested is welcome to hop on! We've got a couple new guys that did come on and I think they got some good info from us, again there is NO pressure to join the clan. We just like to help new guys.

#5 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

We will be on tonight, stop by and say hi!

#6 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:04 PM

Got a bunch of people on right now, anyone is welcome to hop on!

#7 Keira RAVEN McKenna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 878 posts
  • LocationAuckland ...but summer has gone and the tears now flow

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

This game needs a pre game launch lobby where EVERYONE can chat. It would make meeting other players who you may get along with alot easier. I find this game very impersonal and almost lonely. Very unlike my experiences on War Thunder.

#8 Xoxim SC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 454 posts

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:13 AM

View PostKeira_NZ, on 17 May 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

This game needs a pre game launch lobby where EVERYONE can chat. It would make meeting other players who you may get along with alot easier. I find this game very impersonal and almost lonely. Very unlike my experiences on War Thunder.

It certainly would help a lot, and would probably significantly reduce the overall amount of post made in the forums.

#9 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:56 PM

I agree. But at least we can help some people in this way. We do have people coming on and we have been helping them out. Some people drop with us, some people just come on and talk and then leave. We are happy to take on new players in whatever capacity they want :angry:

Speaking of which, we are online right now on teamspeak if anyone is interested!

#10 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

Nova Cat Alpha TeamSpeak is packed tonight, hop on and say hi!

#11 KoshiManiac

• PipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:40 AM

View PostKeira_NZ, on 17 May 2014 - 07:48 PM, said:

On a diff game (won't say in case its in the rules but similar set up as this) they had an option for chat and it made it much easier for new players to get advice without having to go to the desktop and wait for a response.

#12 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 21 May 2014 - 07:32 PM

We've got a couple guys on right now if anyone wants to come on! Otherwise we will be on in force around 8PM EST Friday, anyone is welcome to hop on and drop with us!

#13 Pariah Devalis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Early on, but a few of us are on. If you want, feel free to pop in! Questions about anything, we will try our best to answer them for ya. ;)

#14 RiceCop

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 123 posts
  • LocationParts Unknown

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

We are online right now if anyone wants to hop on our TS and chat!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users