Lf A Clan Or Merc Whatever They Call It Now Days

1 reply to this topic

#1 Wicketness

Rookie

• Survivor
  • 4 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:14 PM

i used to be part of 312th black trident but it seems they have disbanded or something i can not get a hold of them so i am now i free agent again ;) i am not a super hardcore player and never will be, i play casual and for fun however in a clan setting i will follow orders as best i can and do my best to enhance the group i am with on drops i can play many roles with my mech's i have only 3 of them and they are all elite i don't bother with master cause i think it's a waste of time i don't use anything like air strike etc... just adv. zoom and sensor range etc... depending on what mech i am using at the time/
my mechs are:
jager jm6-dd loadouts are- ac 5's x4 (my favorite) only moves at 40kph but i can aim well >:(
atm i am playing with 2 ac 20's and a xl 315 engine, fun fun when you are used to slow powerful mechs lol
Atlas as7- d-dc standard engine 300 with 2 er ppc's and 1 ac 20 armor is maxed
Stalker stk 5m - this one is a missle boat enough said no weapons just missles only moves at 40kph and i belive if i remember right i have over 2k ammo for it so can last a long time in the longer matches.
if you want to talk in a live setting and you have steam my usename is Wicketness across most games like Wow here is my steam profile i change my steam name from time to time
http://steamcommunit...561198080585739
add me as a friend if you want to ask more questions etc...
yes i will use whatever comunication the clan use's i use skype alot in games
and those of you who want as much info as possible here is my youtube channel
https://www.youtube....VI7EV-O_6GVlV1w
i write music as a hobby and i am great at audio production of all types and yes i am a nerdy computer tech that likes his beer lmao :)
this is who i am.... i am a loyal player and will stay with the clan i am with until you disappear like 312th did, i will log in if the clan decides days and times to play as a group which is what i am looking for.
things i will not do:
i will not pay to change the look of any of my mechs if its free then sure i will use that otherwise i am pretty much default on looks don't care about it gonna blow up anyway lol...
i will not read lore just to join
i will not play RP in game
that about covers it as far as mech loadouts go i am willing to change them if needed to play a certain role in drops.

oops i forgot to change back to LNW will do so now

#2 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:23 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...94-hiring-hall/

Hey Wick...head to that thread above and post a reply to it using the format (or any variation you choose to convey your information). You'll get a ton of immediate replies from units that could use and fit your bill (and plenty who don't, lol).

This forum is for the Clans from the BT-canon and not specifically for searching for a player unit as you describe.

That being said, you'll undoubtedly still get some invites from Clan units based on your post here. Good luck in your search!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users