Clan =PK=PowerKill Starting Up

28 replies to this topic

#1 Gareson

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:59 PM

I am looking for any veteran PowerKill (=PK=) members from the Mechwarrior4 days to help me revive the old clan. Message me or reply to this thread if you are an old school PKer. For the record, I went by =PK=DukeWilliam those many years ago.

#2 Odins Reaver

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
  • LocationOn Eden

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:16 PM

Not a recruiting forum. This is dedicated to the clans as they relate to the game.

#3 Ghost

Com Guard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 881 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:54 PM

Moved to the appropriate forum.

#4 GaussDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:04 PM

Ohhhhh boy, how I've missed you guys. Please tell me Invader ZIM isn't far away. There's being accused of hacking, and then there's being accused of hacking the ZIM way.

#5 Gareson

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 06:38 AM

View PostGaussDragon, on 14 April 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

Ohhhhh boy, how I've missed you guys. Please tell me Invader ZIM isn't far away. There's being accused of hacking, and then there's being accused of hacking the ZIM way.

Good to see you again GaussDragon. I remember Zim. The only =PK= i've stayed in touch with has been Necron, who may have played before your time. I am looking to get in touch with as many of the old guys as possible. Of course we'll want fresh blood, but I want to see what vets are out there first.

We'll be in touch.

#6 jacjhammer21

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:47 PM

ive been missing the old powerkill days definently would wanna help powerkill start up again

#7 BuSH

• PipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • LocationFort Lauderdale

Posted 08 June 2012 - 04:58 AM

Zim was a tool.

#8 PowerKill Necron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 318 posts
  • LocationVictoria, Canada.

Posted 10 June 2012 - 03:31 PM

Holy hell, I didn't even think of looking for an actual PK post but I guess I should just drop in and say Hi. I will be joining PowerKill once the game goes live. I guess with my name I can't really join any other Clan now can i.

#9 PowerKill Necron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 318 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:23 PM

Just a quick bump of this topic to move it up the forms a bit. If you are old PK, or remember old PK or would maybe be interested in joining PK, please reply to this topic or send me a private message through my profile. I for one am really excited about MW:O, and would love to try and get at least a few members of the old PowerKill family back together. The days we played MW4 together are still some of my fondest gaming times in my life. Even if you don't want to be in PK, drop in and send a message if you remember us, and just say Hi :)

So, ready up, and drop a line if you want in.

PK Necron signing out.

#10 GaussDragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,183 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

This is why I miss toolbag ZIM:

Posted Image

Edited by GaussDragon, 23 June 2012 - 01:43 AM.

#11 PowerKill Necron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 318 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 12:12 PM

Just a quick bump to move the thread up. I am working on a website for PK, and may have it ready to go in a few days. I am not much of a web-design guy though so please bear with me.

Edited by PKNecron, 29 June 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#12 PowerKill Necron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:26 AM

Ok, so I have the webpage up now. It's pretty basic to start, but I hope that changes as the roster grows. Just sign up for the site, and post in the recruitment topic on the forums to join. If you are at all interrested just go to clanpowerkill.enjin.com. More details to follow as we get closer to release and start building up the membership.

Edited by PKNecron, 30 June 2012 - 11:27 AM.

#13 Atholl

Rookie

• The Blood-Eye
  • The Blood-Eye
  • 4 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 30 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

I played Mercenaries as a PK.... after Clan Steel Viper that I was with kinda fell apart...I changed my name after leaving CSV but can't remember what name I had when I was PK...it minght have been Tout Pret .... what I remember most about playing with (as) PK is that we hardly lost a match... I do rember Necron... good to see you guys back.

Edited by Atholl, 30 June 2012 - 11:57 AM.

#14 PowerKill Necron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 318 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 12:10 PM

View PostAtholl, on 30 June 2012 - 11:54 AM, said:

I played Mercenaries as a PK.... after Clan Steel Viper that I was with kinda fell apart...I changed my name after leaving CSV but can't remember what name I had when I was PK...it minght have been Tout Pret .... what I remember most about playing with (as) PK is that we hardly lost a match... I do rember Necron... good to see you guys back.

I do remember Tout Pret, nice to hear from some former PK in any case. And, yes, we did not lose a lot of matches. I can only hope we can keep that kinda play up now that we are all 10 years older, lol. I guess we will see. The thing about PK is we were never the biggest clan or the oldest, but we were family. We played together and supported each other in game, and if you messed with one PK you messed with us all. That is what I want from us for MWO.

#15 PK Violence

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationHouston, TX USA

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:30 AM

Great job on the new webpage. Keep up the great work!

Still listed... LOL

http://www.mechwarri...line&unitid=104

#16 PK Violence

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 07:32 AM

Posted Image

#17 PK Violence

• PipPipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

Yo =PK= looking for Lemitar.... any tips?

Edited by PK Violence, 19 July 2012 - 07:25 PM.

#18 PowerKill Necron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 318 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 05:42 AM

No, sorry. The only old PK I have had any contact with is Duke William (Garason). I would not know how to get in touch with anyone else. After 10 years all my email addresses are gone.

#19 N0rth

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 08:05 AM

Been a long time my friends. =PK= Northlander signing in.

#20 PowerKill Necron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 318 posts

Posted 22 July 2012 - 05:58 PM

View PostN0rth, on 22 July 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

Been a long time my friends. =PK= Northlander signing in.

Welcome back =PK= North. Glad to have you aboard. Any other old guard PK out there remember to visit clanpowerkill.enjin.com drop us a line.

Edited by PKNecron, 22 July 2012 - 06:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users