#101 Skull Ringer

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 132 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:31 AM

Thank you Russ..

For the first time.. this gives a feeling that someone "in there" actually does give a damn.
The effort is appreciated..

#102 Why Run

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 370 posts

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:51 AM

Wow, free premium time that started before I logged in and ended after my first game. THANK YOU SOO MUCH! What a joke.

#103 XXXMAKERSXXXMARK

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts
  • Locationcosta mexico

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

thanks for the free time

#104 GnawTsatyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 730 posts
  • LocationFrog-humping you like a Jenner

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:09 PM

I didn't get any free premium time. I've had the same 2 days worth for months.

#105 Aleski

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 873 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:15 AM

Hey, thank you =)

I have made a lot of money during the tournament, ha ha ha!!!

#106 anonymous161

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:54 AM

Wow really? They give a day of premium time and everyone like omfg this is so amazing pgi is the best now!!!

NOPE sorry not nearly good enough I know you dont have to do this at all, but it's still a pretty cheap way of saying sorry we cant do our jobs.

I am a skilled welder/assember at john deere if I were to do as poorly of a job as you guys do at your jobs I would be out of the job and john deere would lose a lot of business, it's like me poorly half ass'ing a weld on very critical parts for the tractor machine and sending it out, farmer sends it back pissed as they should be but we keep doing it wrong over and over, and not just doing it poorly making it worse. Same as it should be for you guys.

Edited by Darth Bane001, 26 May 2014 - 01:02 AM.

#107 Ignatz22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 172 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:30 AM

"Wow really? They give a day of premium time and everyone like omfg this is so amazing pgi is the best now!!!

NOPE sorry not nearly good enough I know you dont have to do this at all, but it's still a pretty cheap way of saying sorry we cant do our jobs.

I am a skilled welder/assember at john deere if I were to do as poorly of a job as you guys do at your jobs I would be out of the job and john deere would lose a lot of business, it's like me poorly half ass'ing a weld on very critical parts for the tractor machine and sending it out, farmer sends it back pissed as they should be but we keep doing it wrong over and over, and not just doing it poorly making it worse. Same as it should be for you guys."

Well, as an analogy the Jeep SUV series was almost driven out of existence by a media exploiting the premise that an SUV driven at high speeds and attempting a sharp turn would flip. It's basic physics, and if you've ever driven these things you get PENTY of advanced warning unless you're speeding. No one said it was impossible, just took some effort. In contrast, the thinner and TALLER Isuzu Trooper was never tested, and scores of Loyal Isuzu folks flocked to its defense even after testing proved the design prone to flipping at lower speeds and less turn angle. Again, design dictates the rate of roll.

If the customer is too blinded by desire to see otherwise, even an inferior product can be excused for its inherent flaws. I like MWO, think it can be Great if enough folks stay with it and they keep developing it, but let's be honest; no new maps, not much by way of support.....there are so many other games out there.....

...if I hadn't bought that MC....and the Clan Package....

<<sigh>>.

#108 anonymous161

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 1,267 posts
  • LocationIowa

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:48 AM

I regret spending money on the clan package, when I did things didn't seem too bad but we seem to be going farther and farther away from what this ip was meant to be. An awesome mechwarrior game that everyone can enjoy.

He have a lot of quality assurance engineers to make sure the farmers are getting what they already paid for.

With this game we get nothing of value.

I want someone to make a retail mechwarrior game again one with which I can buy an actual cd to play it, has a great story, lots of sweet action you know an actual game.

Guess I'll just keep playing wolfenstein the new order now thats a game I can play for hours and hours.

#109 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:56 AM

View PostWhy Run, on 25 May 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Wow, free premium time that started before I logged in and ended after my first game.

Actually, it only started after you logged in.

#110 Caswallon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 540 posts
  • LocationArboris

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:17 AM

Hmm Fair enough Mr B.

The option to pause premium time would have probably saved PGI the necessity to do this of course...

But I do appreciate the freebie and the tacit acknowledgement that things when to [pre censored] in a Hand basket despite what you guys wanted/expected.

To err is human to screw up royally takes a computer... Carry on with little posts and goodies like this and we're good <_<

#111 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:18 AM

View PostWhy Run, on 25 May 2014 - 11:51 AM, said:

Wow, free premium time that started before I logged in and ended after my first game. THANK YOU SOO MUCH! What a joke.

View PostGnawTsatyr, on 25 May 2014 - 11:09 PM, said:

I didn't get any free premium time. I've had the same 2 days worth for months.

You had to have logged in between tuesday and thursday last week in order to be credited with it. It then would start up and start running after you first logged in after the announcement. Chances are, neither of you qualified for it.

#112 Why Run

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:36 AM

Both qualified and in fact got one games worth. And then, after the next game, it was gone. I didn't even notice the counter because it had no hours left. I play at least daily. I literally received one games worth. Unless I'm logging in in my sleep, I got nothing from that "gift". I have 91 some odd days banked, and I got one game of 90k premium bonus. It was cheap, lame and another PGI fail. I'm sick of these apologists, it's been one thing after the other, week after week.

I paid good money last fall when there were promises of moving things forward. I truly enjoy this series, it was one of my favorites, but this is a god-damn joke. If any of you think these guys can implement CW, but they can't even fix basic hit detection or the launch module, you're clearly insane. 1 day of free, running Premium time does not make up for the money spent on lies and continued failures.

P.S. take a look at when I first started playing this game, I've been around a while...

#113 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Thanks PGI! ;)

#114 Harathan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 970 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

View PostDarth Bane001, on 26 May 2014 - 12:54 AM, said:

Wow really? They give a day of premium time and everyone like omfg this is so amazing pgi is the best now!!!

Really? Everyone was like that? Clearly you didn't read most of the responses. Including the first one.

#115 Rick Rawlings

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

View PostBront, on 27 May 2014 - 05:18 AM, said:

You had to have logged in between tuesday and thursday last week in order to be credited with it. It then would start up and start running after you first logged in after the announcement. Chances are, neither of you qualified for it.

Wait a minute, you didn't even get to pick when you wanted to activate that free time? OMG, PGI, you're the best!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users