Clutter

4 replies to this topic

#1 Tumbling Dice

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationThe Outer Limits of the Twilight Zone

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:31 AM

So much clutter in the Mechlab. Is there a way to delete or hide trial Mechs? This should be an option. It is irritating me.

#2 Monkey Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 7,918 posts
  • LocationWazan

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

Problem is you need to buy more mechs. I don't even notice them :P igp would agree with me.

#3 Tumbling Dice

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts
  • LocationThe Outer Limits of the Twilight Zone

Posted 10 June 2014 - 02:49 AM

Yeah, I have a ton coming the 17th but, even the ones I have purchased don't go away. I bought the Jenner JR7-F but the trial is still there for purchase. Clutter. Messy. Doesn't fit my organized lifestyle. Makes me rage exit game. Well. OK. Maybe not that.

#4 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:45 AM

I know people like me are in the minority, but I have over 40 mechs, an empty bay waiting to be filled, and 24 more mechs coming in less than 2 weeks. It would be nice if I could filter out the trials unless I wanted to specifically look at them. (Maybe a check box in the settings?)

#5 Bobzilla

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,003 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 10 June 2014 - 04:35 AM

There is a trial tab, and a owned filter.

If they had a tiny bit of a clue, they would have the owned filter only showing owned mechs.

If the UI wasn't complety messed up, a new player would intuitively be able to find the Trail tab, and find the puchaseable/owned filter. But they know it's garbage, so they need to have the trial mechs in your face, other wise new players will have trouble finding them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users