In-Game Report Feature

1 reply to this topic

#1 KazDeth

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:38 AM

This game has very poor Customer Support for a game that is pay-to-win and requires a lot of money to get ahead. Unless you have a lot of time invested in the game. Ultimately, the game seems to be going nowhere.

With the initial comment said and frustration that follows it, we have to deal with unsportsman like conduct.

50% of the matches I have played involve either or both, Team Killing or sharing allied location with the enemy.

This game is pretty much a clone of World of Tanks except with Mechs minus a progression tree. But World of Tanks at least has Team Killing auto detection and Auto Ban.

This game seriously needs an in-game report feature and Active Customer Support investigating reports.

I see so many Naming Violations, and Verbal Abuse as well. These negativative aspects of the game are not doing you any favors in building a lasting community.

I am aware that there is an email report that requires screen shots or video, which often is futile because you really do not have that much time to get good screen shots of the issue.

With a report function you get a time stamp of the event and log info with the precise information you need to take action. This feature would also show us customers you actually care about making this a fun and enjoyable place to visit.

#2 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:05 AM

While the author's attitude appears very defeatist, I have to admit, an in-game report feature would be nice. Within the last month, I've been victim to an attempted TK and witness to a second. I submitted a ticket and vid for the first one but never heard anything afterwards; for all I know, the guy may still be running around out there.

Also, I would like a censoring feature. I know a lot of folks don't care about strong language and what-not, but I really can't stand it and would like to block users. I've had folks cuss me out, or have seen others cussed out, very harshly. The perps have no fear of retribution, and know that we can't block them - this emboldens them. In addition, we all know that kids play or watch this, even if they aren't supposed to do so - wouldn't it be nice if we could protect them a little?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users