- - - - -

Can't Start The Game

6 replies to this topic

#1 KATN

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:46 PM

Hello,
I downloaded the client, when I start it I do not have any tag to start the game available.
Anyone else encountered tis problem? Do I have to download the patches at $GB to start the game? Is the client faulty. Really would like to try it out. But seems I can't enter the game.

#2 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

The first huge "patch" is basically the entire game. The program you download from mwomercs.com is just the downloader/installer/patcher application. You must download all patches as they come. The servers will not let you in without the most current version.

#3 xengk

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2,502 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:50 PM

Im not sure what you mean by "tag".
Do you mean game account? If yes, you forum account and game account is the same.

You must have the latest game client with all patch to launch the game.

#4 whuchurface

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:07 AM

how do i download the latest patch

#5 Modo44

• Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:21 AM

Install the app you downloaded from this site. Launch the app. Hit Patch. This will automatically download and install the latest version of MWO. After that is done, the button will change to Play.

#6 KATN

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:03 AM

Tahnks a lot for the quick reply. Appreciate the information. Downloaded the patch. Everything works. Will try it out.

#7 IraqiWalker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 9,682 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:31 PM

Congratulatios

One thing to know. Save ALL THE CASH from your first 25 matches. It's a cadet bonus, and you will not be making that much money in regular games. Save it, and by the time you are done spend that 9-11 Million on getting a mech you like.

Be sure to ask questions regularly here, and feel free to add me if you want to drop with someone, and like some help learning the ropes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users