10 replies to this topic

#1 Knightshadowsong

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 290 posts
  • LocationOregon

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:39 AM

I have encountered one of your 'warriors.' The player [redacted]. Discarded the Clans by Firing on his own team! when asked Repeatedly to stop, he simply fired on the player who made the request!

For Kerensky's Sake people! Unless the person deliberately goes out of his way to shoot you on the same team! DO NOT SHOOT AT THEM BACK! accidental shots WILL happen, and there's no getting around that! but deliberately attacking a teammate in a mech 45 tons Lighter then yours is Just plane DUMB!

Jade Falcons! if you have ANY honor, You shall find this 'warrior' and scrub his genetics from your beading cycles!

(for the Non clanners who are reading this! I'm Sick and Tired of seeing TK'ers in games! It's one thing is someone accidently shoots you with a PPC, and normally, players are fairly good at avoiding friendly fire, But it WILL happen. It happens to EVERYONE! But please! PLASE stop shooting back! or for havens sakes! type to the other teammates or even the Enemy team and odds are they will support you in taking this guy down.)

Edited by Marvyn Dodgers, 27 May 2014 - 03:26 PM.
Name and shame

#2 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:43 AM

Mmh maybe this is something that you should have posted in the Jade Falcons section... :)

#3 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:00 AM

I would edit out the name...Mods will come soon.

#4 Oethe

• PipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 81 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

I wanted to point out +1 for trying to be lore-ish but you spelt breeding as beading.

Other than that, I would hope the clans least of all would adhere this kind of behavior, though most clans consider the public drops as grand melee.

Edited by Oethe, 27 May 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#5 Forte

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

Breading is adding bread to something. Breeding is the correct word for this situation. I've seen this guy, and yeah he is pretty bad for TK.

#6 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:47 PM

Your preaching to the choir, Clan wolf hates Jade Falcon, it's their biggest rival next to smoke jaguar. So you will mostly get nothing done here

#7 Marvyn Dodgers

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,859 posts
  • LocationCanuck transplanted in the US

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:27 PM

Moving to Jade Falcon forum.

#8 Silence Jin Mang

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hawk
  • The Hawk
  • 170 posts
  • LocationVirginia, america

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:48 AM

Just because someone says they are Jade Falcon does not make them part of a group amongst us. They could just be a lone Jade Falcon, I hope you realize that, and we cant do anything about that. File a report to the support team if you are mad about this, its not like we can redact their ability to think they are clan, this is a fictional game not real life.

#9 Sevrid

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel II
  • Star Colonel II
  • 66 posts
  • LocationMA

Posted 29 May 2014 - 03:29 PM

View PostSilence Jin Mang, on 29 May 2014 - 07:48 AM, said:

Just because someone says they are Jade Falcon does not make them part of a group amongst us. They could just be a lone Jade Falcon, I hope you realize that, and we cant do anything about that. File a report to the support team if you are mad about this, its not like we can redact their ability to think they are clan, this is a fictional game not real life.

I agree with Silence

making a post like this seems a little silly. I mean I'm sure I've been tked by someone from every house and clan at some point, but I dont go around blaming an entire faction because of one moron.

Edited by Sevrid, 29 May 2014 - 03:30 PM.

#10 Edward Mattlov

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 388 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:09 PM

View PostKnightshadowsong, on 27 May 2014 - 03:39 AM, said:

I have encountered one of your 'warriors.' The player [redacted]. Discarded the Clans by Firing on his own team! when asked Repeatedly to stop, he simply fired on the player who made the request!

For Kerensky's Sake people! Unless the person deliberately goes out of his way to shoot you on the same team! DO NOT SHOOT AT THEM BACK! accidental shots WILL happen, and there's no getting around that! but deliberately attacking a teammate in a mech 45 tons Lighter then yours is Just plane DUMB!

Jade Falcons! if you have ANY honor, You shall find this 'warrior' and scrub his genetics from your beading cycles!

(for the Non clanners who are reading this! I'm Sick and Tired of seeing TK'ers in games! It's one thing is someone accidently shoots you with a PPC, and normally, players are fairly good at avoiding friendly fire, But it WILL happen. It happens to EVERYONE! But please! PLASE stop shooting back! or for havens sakes! type to the other teammates or even the Enemy team and odds are they will support you in taking this guy down.)

Warrior of Clan Wolf, these were not the actions of an Honorable Jade Falcon Warrior. Clan Jade Falcon are more than willing to engage Clan Wolf in a trial following the rules of Zelbrigen. If the warrior who tk'd you had Falcon tags, but was not a part of an established Falcon unit, then that player was a Falcon in name only.

#11 Tim East

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,422 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:16 PM

View PostEdward Mattlov, on 13 June 2014 - 11:09 PM, said:

Warrior of Clan Wolf, these were not the actions of an Honorable Jade Falcon Warrior. Clan Jade Falcon are more than willing to engage Clan Wolf in a trial following the rules of Zelbrigen. If the warrior who tk'd you had Falcon tags, but was not a part of an established Falcon unit, then that player was a Falcon in name only.

That's a rather elitist attitude to take. Just because I don't have the time or inclination at present to devote myself to a unit proper, does not mean that I'm not a member of Clan Jade Falcon. Typical trueborn. :o

With that said, the reprehensible behavior of one less than competent person is not indicative of the clan's stance as a whole. TKers are a terrible nuisance, but fortunately I haven't run into very many intentional ones here thus far.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users