1 reply to this topic

#1 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:32 PM

i think that the tournaments like the current faction challenge being run only on weekends is a little unfair to people who don't have weekends off. i had to work almost 30 hours sat-mon so i barely had time to get more than 10-15 games in, but i have tues-wed off and yet the tourney is over by then

i think a fairer way of holding the tourney would be to have it a full 7 days, but it's your best 10 matches out of 40 so everybody gets a whole week to do 40 matches (which is avg 5-7hrs of actual in-game gameplay, more than enough for everyone), and the leaderboards are a more accurate representation of EVERYONE playing the game over a week

it would be interesting if the tourney went from mon-sun, so you can get the weekend 'last shot to get to the top' frenzy when there should be some very solid scores in the top 10 to beat

Edited by JagdFlanker, 25 May 2014 - 08:33 PM.

#2 BoloJoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 333 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives, Capital Apocalypse Lancers Compact

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:33 AM

I agree lets have a 7-day tournament and get more of the MWO community involved (not a fan of capping at 40 games though). I didn't get to play as much because of the holiday weekend and RL plans. Also let people join throughout the event, I know of a few people that wanted to be involved but missed the signup deadline.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users