Are Calns Waht They Are Supposed To Do?

4 replies to this topic

#1 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:48 PM

I dont think so. I mean: if u are aiming for Terra, then something cant go fine when u actually stealing IS planets using Ghost Drops (-MS-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). In the same way, attacking only, or most likely, FRR planets, shouldnt be a require by itself. I see that u want ur flanks clear but -MS-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is doing quite a fine work dropping 4-5-6-7 12-men drops when u only need 1 hour to conquesr the planet, so my aim goes for: why in hell only FRR planets? Why do the blue guys have a nice time attacking the yellow guys when the grey guys are at its limit? Do u really try to get the FRR out the game? Are we that much annoying/stubborn/persistent?

EDIT: fast typing: "Are clans doing what they are supposed to do?" should be the title, sorry , :)

Edited by DelphiAuriga, 31 January 2015 - 06:50 PM.

#2 DelphiAuriga

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 166 posts
  • LocationCanary Islands, in the planet Skandia ;)

Posted 31 January 2015 - 06:53 PM

In example, while im writing this, Rastabaan is being GhostDropped by 2 12-men teams, so iits, in the worse scenary possible, 1 defeat, 1 victory,........this is unreal

#3 _Comrade_

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 31 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

Target of opportunity is how most Falcon units operate, forget terra. If not a Steiner planet then a FRR planet

#4 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 01 February 2015 - 04:28 AM

PGI gives us planets. .

And if you do not want to be ghost dropped, try to get more mercs and units to actually defend ;)

It is not a trolling or an insult, we have had a sleeping period ourselves, but then we all started to play again and we have been advancing since.

#5 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 05 February 2015 - 09:23 AM

View PostDelphiAuriga, on 31 January 2015 - 06:48 PM, said:

I dont think so. I mean: if u are aiming for Terra, then something cant go fine when u actually stealing IS planets using Ghost Drops (-MS-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). In the same way, attacking only, or most likely, FRR planets, shouldnt be a require by itself. I see that u want ur flanks clear but -MS-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is doing quite a fine work dropping 4-5-6-7 12-men drops when u only need 1 hour to conquesr the planet, so my aim goes for: why in hell only FRR planets? Why do the blue guys have a nice time attacking the yellow guys when the grey guys are at its limit? Do u really try to get the FRR out the game? Are we that much annoying/stubborn/persistent?

EDIT: fast typing: "Are clans doing what they are supposed to do?" should be the title, sorry , :)

Every attack on any planet starts as a ghost drop... it is to provoke units to fight you. MS ghost drops are to get people to come fight us, none of us enjoy turret drops but there always comes a time in the day where CGB has turned all the desired attack lane planets then we start looking for other opportunities.

As I am aware we are not the only ones eating into FRR territory, CSJ and CW are also gobbling you up.

Also it takes 3 12 mans ghost dropping a planet to turn it to 100% in an hour.

Why not eat FRR up? Youre almost gone and have given us delicious salmon so far!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users